Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFLX "All Talk" play

Just looking for tough talk by coaches. Preseason is for coaches, so if they really want something they usually get it.

1H play ON STL -1.5

"We`ve got 64 blitzes in," bragged Haslett to St. Louis Today. "We go into a game with that many."

His mantra – blitz, blitz and more blitz – is sending a strong message to the rest of the league that the Rams are a different team under their new defensive coordinator.

Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts got it last week. Haslett blitzed on the first three plays and St. Louis finished with five sacks, three by undrafted rookie Matthew Rice.

That prompted Colts president Bill Polan to air his frustration on a local radio show that night about how involved and exotic the St. Louis defensive scheme was for an exhibition game.

St. Louis won the game by the way, 19-17 as 5-point favorites.

"That`s what we`re going to be," said Haslett. "And I`m not going to say we`re going to blitz like that every single game. But we`re going to do what it takes to win games, whether it`s preseason or regular season.”
    New coaching staff trying to set a new culture. If I were HOU I'd leave Carr out of this one. Oh, and STL lost ATS lost week, but they took care of Indy in the 1H 19-10.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good to see you on this...put a little on it myself. Good luck to ya.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

the rams press conference said there QB rotations would be a lot different than they were in week 1. the rams said there going to put there QB's in different type situations.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just watching Leinart on his first NFL drive, a 2 minute drill that ended in a FG. Looking good!

As to STL. Terrible 1H pick. They've now scored 1 FG in their last 4 quarters. I'm tempted to sit out the rest of preseason. We'll see what the coaches have to say about THAT!