SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee @ Denver

By: Ross Benjamin
    http://www.PhoenixSports.com
    8/19/2006 6:29:51 AM

The history of NFL preseason wagering will show that underdogs of this size are always a good value.

The simplest of logic is that no team show be a favorite of this size in the preseason. Tennessee’s prized 1st round draft choice Vince Young will see extended time in this game at quarterback for the Titans. Playing against predominately backups and players who are likely cuts before the regular season begins look for Young to have a productive game. This will be a perfect setting in which his ability to improvise will pay dividends. Denver starters are expected to play just 10 to 20 plays in this game. The Broncos are very thin at wide receiver with Rod Smith hurting and Ashley Lelie still holding out. I am still not convinced as others on rookie Jay Cutler at quarterback in spite of his impressive effort last week.

Play on Tennessee +6.0.
    Last edited by SBRforum Staff; 08-19-06 at 12:06 PM.

ourbet
    ourbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee 10, Denver 35

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff
    By: Ross Benjamin
    Play on Tennessee +6.0.

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Ross has a history on here of getting his ass handed to him ... I think he needs to find another occupation ... I have already given it to him for touting big chalks that lost ... Nice to see he can go the other way with the same result.

On the bright side of things, these posts are made by the SBR staff and Ross doesn't read them ... Rock on.