EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you lQQking for a LOCK? This Superbowl prop is as close as it comes.....

Team to receive the ball first
    New York Giants -180
    Points Awarded:

Covy gave EddieMush 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

The Patriots won the coin toss eight times this season. They elected to defer every single time, which led to them kicking off to the opponent.

In fact, New England received the opening kickoff only twice all season, because pretty much every team that won the coin toss against them chose to receive rather than kick off to Tom Brady and that potent offense.

The last time the Pats chose to receive, Tom Brady was injured in that game.

On Sept 7, 2008, New England played the Kansas City Chiefs, won the toss and elected to receive.

That was the day Tom Brady was lost for season with a torn ACL. Since that day, the Patriots have played 65 games - playoffs included - and won the coin toss 28 times. On all 28 occasions, New England elected to defer their choice to the second half and started the game by kicking off.

Conversly,
    the Giants won the coin toss nine times this season. They elected to receive the opening kickoff seven times, including in Week 9 at New England.

The only times New York chose to defer came in Week 17 at home against the Cowboys and last week, in the conference championship at San Francisco.

In three previous meetings — the 2007 regular season, Super Bowl XLII and the 2011 regular season — the Giants won the coin toss and elected to receive each time.

To recap, we have one team that basically does everything it can to avoid taking the ball, and the other team takes it just about every time

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Gisnts to receive the ball, risking 36 units to win 20

Mario1pass
    Mario1pass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Thanks

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Not a bad play, Eddie. Not a bad play at all. The odds seem to be in your favor. An important stat to be aware of is that Heads has come up three times in a row and has been a winner for the past two Super Bowls. As we all know, the Giants get the call on the coin toss this year and I'm sure they have done their research. Although many believe it is a 50/50 chance, that is not true according to some scholarly studies. If the coin is facing heads up before it is flipped, it is 51-55% likely to turn up heads again. **** versa with tails. So i think the Giants have the edge in wining the coin toss, almost guaranteeing them to receive the ball first and keep the Patriot offense off the field. Good luck to you.

I have a few other prop bets i would like to run through you to see your thoughts.

Will the National Anthem be Over or Under 1 minute, 34 seconds?

What will Kelly Clarkson wear to sing the National Anthem - Colts Jersey (7/1), Giants Jersey (15/1), Patriots Jersey (15/1), NFL shirt (2/1) or Anything else (1/3)?

Will Kelly Clarkson forget or omit at least 1 word of the official US National Anthem - Yes (2.5/1)?

If Tom Brady's son is shown on TV during the game, will he be wearing a Tom Brady jersey - Yes (1/2), No (1/1)?

Will Kelly Clarkson's bare belly be showing when she sings the National Anthem - Yes (3/1)?

You know, after posting these prop bets, i think you might have chosen one of the smarter ones.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Will Madonna's airpit hair be braided
    Yes: +200
    no: - 250

I think this one has real potential

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMush View Post
    Will Madonna's airpit hair be braided Yes: +200 no: - 250 I think this one has real potential
    Stay away from that one, Eddie. It's a trap.

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Very well

What about this one

Will Madonnas tit pop out
    Yes: + 150
    No: + 215
    GOD I HOPE NOT !!! : -350

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

where did you get -180? They're about 80% to kick off and i only see lines reflecting such

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Multiple offshores and my local

I now see it as high as -260

A ton of money being bet the last few days probably on this very same info

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMush View Post
    Gisnts to receive the ball, risking 36 units to win 20

Up $2000 bucks before kickoff....

SWEET

tar_baby
    tar_baby's Avatar Become A Pro!

THANKS BUDDY!

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

thanks bro, only bet i won today lol

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!

This goes to show you just how populat SBR isn

I posted this same writeup \ info on Covers on 1-25...
    The vig barely moved
    I posted this info here, and the vig got pounded all the way to -300 in some places

It proves SBR has guys that read, comprehend, and actually bet money.
    Covers just has kids who talk alot, live in moms basement, and cdont have the $$$ to bet these games

Happy I could help guys

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I could only get -300 and worse so bet a little on -300.

I cashed on various Giants receivers to get a catch before Patriots receivers.

Bovada had them at -115/-115 even though Giants were pretty obviously getting the ball first.