bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1024

15-1 Shot with a Chance to Get There

#353 Ohio is currently +1500 (+21.5) over Bowling Green (@ Pinnacle)

Usually when you take more than a couple of touchdowns you kind of have to hold your nose and tell yourself you're a value better.

But in my handicapping eye I see Ohio as having a way to win this game. They have a young offensive line that couldn't do much against the 3 Big Boys they started off against, but last week they finally got a MAC opponent and were able to run for 300+ versus them. The Bowling Green run defense has been every bit as bad as last week's foe, so if Ohio can perform on the road they should have a chance to control the clock and score some points.

Omar Jocobs will get his team their 40 points, and Ohio's pass defense stats aren't great. Cornerbacks Dion Byrum and T.J. Wright are playmakers though and Ohio had 3 INTs in the Pitt win and 5 last week versus Akron. So while they will give Jacobs his yards they just might come up with one or two balls that bounce off somebody's hands or are just off the mark.

Of course at this price range you need a bit of luck, but if Ohio can get +2 TO's I'm betting they'll convert them and Bowling Green knows nothing about being in close games.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Good luck man.