NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Former 49ers TE Brent Jones Dissing the NY Giants on KNBR 680 Right Now

This is the bay area sports talk radio station. Link.....

http://www.knbr.com/ListenNow/tabid/586/Default.aspx

What a frackin hater......

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

No hating on the Giants here. Toughest thing about yesterday was knowing we had the chance to win the game and blew it.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

It's good to listen to this guy Damon Brice though. Bruce is somewhat decent when I heard him living out on the West Coast.

January 23rd, 2012 Hour 1, 2, and 3 of His Show

http://www.knbr.com/ShowsSchedule/Da...9/Default.aspx

I suggest listen to this guy on this link. Mike Francessa is still king of sports radio talk. Bedindgo and Roberts are a close second. Bruce is 3rd or fourth best in the nation.
    Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 01-24-12 at 12:12 AM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't remember a team so arrogant with so little reason to be arrogant. Starts with the head coach and was immediately on display after their first TD with Vernon Davis. In my opinion, when a team goes from being humiliated for years straight to most arrogant, something is missing. Also seen at the end when Harbaugh stuck out his hand, 'shook' Coughlin's hand, while walking straight past him at 20 mph. Coughlin looked like 'WTF?'. And this time Harbaugh didn't have the excuse that he was so excited after the win, as in Detroit. This makes Sean Payton's attempt to kiss Harbaugh after the game last week very funny. This little facade of pompous pride in San Francisco won't last. When players egos get blown up like that, wait for the first sign of trouble before they start fighting amongst each other.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-24-12 at 05:56 AM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

What did he say?