Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Harbaugh shows his true colors...

Did everyone see how Harbaugh grabbed his Asst. Coachs' shirt and then pushed him. I don't know what happened or who was to blame but way to keep your composure Coach. He showed right there who he truly is. A classic chump!!! Fukking asshole

Harbaugh truly is a classless act.

Whiny little....eh... you know what I was gonna say??

It must be genetic. His brother is an asshole too
    Last edited by Scorpion; 01-23-12 at 09:22 AM.
    Points Awarded:

grinch111 gave Scorpion 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jmdurbz gave Scorpion 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24544

Tough day for the Harbaugh's

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Are u kidding me? It was Cam Cameron...the OC. All John did was grab his shirt......I'm surprised half the team hasn't beat his ass in the locker room. Worst play caller ever LMAO

BradyMossTD
    BradyMossTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Actually, it wasn't the OC Cam Cameron. (Google image Cam Cameron)

The OC and head coach don't usually talk during an offensive series, it was some asst. coach that was relaying a message from Cam Cameron. The message being that there's some issue with getting the play call out on time (meaning somehow Cam Cameron inexplicably didn't have a fourth down play ready to go.)

That sort of incompetence is inexcusable, and should rightly infuriate any head coach. That being said, there's no reason to put your hands on a person like that. Especially since that person is most likely the messenger and not the person responsible for massive fuckup.

Wait till after the game and yell at the OC or fire him in the offseason. Shoving the messenger like that? It's a heat of the moment thing but no doubt a dick move by Harbaugh.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cry me a fukkin river

Bunch of pussies these days

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by BradyMossTD View Post
    Actually, it wasn't the OC Cam Cameron. (Google image Cam Cameron) The OC and head coach don't usually talk during an offensive series, it was some asst. coach that was relaying a message from Cam Cameron. The message being that there's some issue with getting the play call out on time (meaning somehow Cam Cameron inexplicably didn't have a fourth down play ready to go.) That sort of incompetence is inexcusable, and should rightly infuriate any head coach. That being said, there's no reason to put your hands on a person like that. Especially since that person is most likely the messenger and not the person responsible for massive fuckup. Wait till after the game and yell at the OC or fire him in the offseason. Shoving the messenger like that? It's a heat of the moment thing but no doubt a dick move by Harbaugh.
    My bad man. Good call. I originally saw Cam Cameron but it looks like it was actually my kicking consultant Randy Brown. They couldnt make their damn minds up. Bolded paragraph said it best lol. I was just taking out my other frustrations from all season with Cam haha

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

POOR BABY!!!

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hahahaha great pic

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

In the heat of the moment, weird shit happens.

Great season for SF, get over it.