StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

SB's *TOP* LOCK of the Superbowl. (TOP Rated = 3-0 +39.26u)

Have a very solid play here lining up for the Super Bowl my friends. I am looking into this weeks college games to see if it will be a better option to string teaser/parlay again or what. If you are a successful college basketball handicapper it is always smarter to use that to your advantage, and grab a better number on your football plays. This seems to be a little out of the box for the dinosaur handicappers on here, but if you are not finding new ways to win you are behind. The books change up quite frequently if you are content settling for the same old strategies you will always be average. Stay tuned I will fill you all in ASAP, and as always good luck! Lets beat the books.

My TOP rated plays are now 3-0 with a total of +39.26u earned.

StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

*I have also noticed that there is another poster here that I have seen on another forum in the past. I will not go into depth of what I have learned, but I will warn everyone to be very careful when looking at poster: GG/Goldengreek. He is a toutish type poster that will often mislead/like with his records, and everything else. He has been run off of multiple sites already. Be very leery of him.

Good luck.