MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nightmare Superbowl Scenario for me.....Jets fans check in

I know there's some other Jets fans in here.....Cannot believe the nightmare scenario happened for the superbowl

Obviously we all hate the Patriots but now Giants fans have been just awful lately towards the Jets fans if you live with them......I mean I never gave a shit about the Giants either way, but now the fans are just unbearable and rip us and the Jets any chance they get

A few years ago I was big time on the Giants side when they beat the undefeated Patriots....Giants fans were cool with us back then and of course I did not want to see a Patriots undefeated record go down......

Now that the Jets have actually been good (Not this season, but last 2) , made some noise in the playoffs the past 2 seasons with the Giants sitting home, they could not deal with it AT ALL.....This season they have really been complete jerkoffs when most Jets fans I know do not even think about the Giants whenever we got a win

I like the Giants team/Hate the fans......Hate the Patriots team/ Fans are OK mostly because I don't have to deal with them on a day to day basis

Have no idea who to root for in the superbowl......What about you other Jets fans?

(And I know the Jets suck and Rex Ryan needs to shutup )

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk em both. i hope their planes collide on the way to indy and instead of the super bowl they just air the commercials and get it over with. what a pitiful super bowl.
    Points Awarded:

k13 gave ericthegangster 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

with u moneyline god this sucks dick atleast I made money on the giants today..........I try to take the positive out of it win some fuking money and get over it simple

KingJD31

also Im rooting for the pats I hate giant fans with all my heart only jet fans can understand

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i dont give a shit about the giants. not claiming to be the biggest jets fan in the world, but they are my team. just wish jets games were more exciting, they got a little annoying at the end. can't stand the giants. good thread. go patriots.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

This blows and takes the fun out of the superbowl.......Usually its 1 team I can get behind against a team I don't like......Any other matchup in the whole league I could find a team to root for, just not these 2!

Will probably just get piss drunk, hopefully win a superbowl square at the party and win a few bets or props

Could not care any less who wins

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I saw 3 facebook statuses talking about Jets fans or Rex Ryan just tonight from jerkoff Giants fans on my newsfeed..........

Its unreal how the night the Giants get to the superbowl, somehow the Jets are still on their minds ......Been like that this whole damn season

Might have to go Patriots too

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you fuggin kidding me?? You call yourself a Jets fan and you dont know who to root for? Yikes

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    also Im rooting for the pats I hate giant fans with all my heart only jet fans can understand
    You mean jet fans and little brothers who can't follow in big brothers footsteps

SASH

what the fu*k is this world coming to?! Someone make it stop. Im literally beside myself!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    are you fuggin kidding me?? You call yourself a Jets fan and you dont know who to root for? Yikes
    Season Ticket Holder since I was born......Live and die with the Jets man

Almost of all of my good friends are Giants fans and most acquaintances and co-workers are also.....They have really been unbearable this season and have really loved to rub it in badly

Do you live in the tri-state area?

If I lived somewhere else in the country I would easily go for the Giants but I have to deal with these jerkoffs every single day and they have been just terrible.....I am not alone either, look at the other Jets fans in this thread

SASH

New York Fuckin City

SASH

im sorry but any "Jets" fan that roots for the pats* in any game they EVER play (unless it has playoff implications) or unless theyre playing the dolphags, i find impossible to believe they are a fan. Law of nature. Cant escape it

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Maybe you have better friends then LMAO.......This season has just been brutal man

Walking out of Metlife Stadium this season with my little cousin on Christmas Eve after the Jets lost to the Giants, we weren't bothering anyone just going to meet my family at the car and get outta there....

Had all these jerkoff Giants fans running in our faces yelling, "This is Giant Fukkin stadium bitches!!"....."You will never be like the Giants, shut your fukkin mouths!!"......Had Giants fans do the "jet" and run into us.....I fukkin saw single Jets fans getting mobbed by groups of complete asshole Giants fans as we were leaving the stadium......This was on Christmas Eve and happened to Jets fans just trying to get back to their cars

That is basically why I am questioning everything.....Except I deal with some form of this almost every day and have been this whole season, and it keeps getting worse and worse

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I know there's some other Jets fans in here.....Cannot believe the nightmare scenario happened for the superbowl

Obviously we all hate the Patriots but now Giants fans have been just awful lately towards the Jets fans if you live with them......I mean I never gave a shit about the Giants either way, but now the fans are just unbearable and rip us and the Jets any chance they get

A few years ago I was big time on the Giants side when they beat the undefeated Patriots....Giants fans were cool with us back then and of course I did not want to see a Patriots undefeated record go down......

Now that the Jets have actually been good (Not this season, but last 2) , made some noise in the playoffs the past 2 seasons with the Giants sitting home, they could not deal with it AT ALL.....This season they have really been complete jerkoffs when most Jets fans I know do not even think about the Giants whenever we got a win

I like the Giants team/Hate the fans......Hate the Patriots team/ Fans are OK mostly because I don't have to deal with them on a day to day basis

Have no idea who to root for in the superbowl......What about you other Jets fans?

(And I know the Jets suck and Rex Ryan needs to shutup )
    Hey just root for the Giants cause u know if the situation was reversed we would root for the Jets. Im a Yankee fan and i would root for the Mets if they went far, but god forbid a Met fan roots for the Yankees ever. Just saying u know its true. Last year i was rooting for the Jets when the Giants couldn't make the playoffs.
    Also noted i would never root for the Pats let alone root for any Boston team in any situation.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

im sorry but any "Jets" fan that roots for the pats* in any game they EVER play (unless it has playoff implications) or unless theyre playing the dolphags, i find impossible to believe they are a fan. Law of nature. Cant escape it
    Believe me, I used to think like this too but Giants fans are just unreal these days......I can't root for either team at this point

I just checked a Jets website forum, and they have a thread there about who Jets fans want to win the superbowl......The poll has more votes for the Patriots man

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Hey just root for the Giants cause u know if the situation was reversed we would root for the Jets. Im a Yankee fan and i would root for the Mets if they went far, but god forbid a Met fan roots for the Yankees ever. Just saying u know its true. Last year i was rooting for the Jets when the Giants couldn't make the playoffs.
    Also noted i would never root for the Pats let alone root for any Boston team in any situation.
    I never had a problem with the Giants but this season alot of you guys have been awful to Jets fans.....It was never like this until this season

I am also a Yankees fan and root for the Mets, I am a Nets fan and root for the Knicks

I will never forget leaving the stadium this season after we lost to you guys.....It was really bad just seeing how Giants fans were acting toward Jet fans for no reason.....I mean yeah you won but they were acting just terrible, especially during Christmas time

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Maybe you have better friends then LMAO.......This season has just been brutal man

Walking out of Metlife Stadium this season with my little cousin on Christmas Eve after the Jets lost to the Giants, we weren't bothering anyone just going to meet my family at the car and get outta there....

Had all these jerkoff Giants fans running in our faces yelling, "This is Giant Fukkin stadium bitches!!"....."You will never be like the Giants, shut your fukkin mouths!!"......Had Giants fans do the "jet" and run into us.....I fukkin saw single Jets fans getting mobbed by groups of complete asshole Giants fans as we were leaving the stadium......This was on Christmas Eve and happened to Jets fans just trying to get back to their cars

That is basically why I am questioning everything.....Except I deal with some form of this almost every day and have been this whole season, and it keeps getting worse and worse
    this is how it is in my building and at work. non stop hassling about sanchez all year lol, that's ok, that's just the way it is. but i just wanted giants to lose. oh well. i do not get too worked up, but these teams fans do not get along.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    this is how it is in my building and at work. non stop hassling about sanchez all year lol, that's ok, that's just the way it is. but i just wanted giants to lose. oh well. i do not get too worked up, but these teams fans do not get along.
    I know man....It's not everyone, some Giants fans are legitimately cool with the Jets and their fans and thats how it used to be for all of us

Ever since Rex Ryan came in and we made it to back to back AFC Championship games while they were sitting home, some Giants fans couldn't deal with our success......Now they are really kicking us while we are down

All I know is that the Giants never cross my mind when the Jets get a big win, and its not the same for some Giants fans when it comes to the Jets.....that is a fact

KingJD31

moneyline if you're a met fan like me get ready for yanks phillies ws again

and sash I hate the patriots more than any team but I dont no any patriot fans personally I got couple giant friends and I swear they are obsessed about the jets and I was at a bar last year in the city for the pats jets playoff gm and alotttt of ppl were wearing giant jerseys rooting for the pats so that is the reason I hate giant fans with all my heart more than yankee fans i thnk

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Nah I'm a Yankees fan.....I feel terrible for Jets/Mets fans, Jets fukk us bad enough as it is

SASH

moneyline if you're a met fan like me get ready for yanks phillies ws again

and sash I hate the patriots more than any team but I dont no any patriot fans personally I got couple giant friends and I swear they are obsessed about the jets and I was at a bar last year in the city for the pats jets playoff gm and alotttt of ppl were wearing giant jerseys rooting for the pats so that is the reason I hate giant fans with all my heart more than yankee fans i thnk
    Giants fans can root for the pats* all day long, whats wrong with that? Our relationship with the pats*, their fans, their city far outweighs anything the giants/pats* have going. Come on you know this. We as Jets fans are bred to absolutely despise and loathe the pats*/dolphins. Hate hate hate. Spygate, Belicheck jumping ship on us, an entire decade (2000-2010) them dominating us, etc... Who cares about giants fans seriously? The Giants own us, its a fact. They can sit back and talk all the shit they want to us and we have to take it. Too fuckin bad. ****, they even owns us in the pre-season. New stadium/old stadium doesnt matter its theirs, it always has been. Its the undeniable truth as we all know. We have always played 2nd fiddle in NYC, thats the it is and thats the way it always will be. SOJ, If you knew more pats* fans you would hate them 100 times more than giants fans. Why are we even having this argument?, your rooting for the giants no brainer!
    Last edited by SASH; 01-23-12 at 03:22 AM.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i dont give a shit about the giants. not claiming to be the biggest jets fan in the world, but they are my team. just wish jets games were more exciting, they got a little annoying at the end. can't stand the giants. good thread. go patriots.

Agreed . Won't even watch the Game. Might put some action on the Gmen. Big revenge spot for NE, but I think Gmen are the more well rounded team. Probably lay off.

KingJD31

Giants fans can root for the pats* all day long, whats wrong with that? Our relationship with the pats*, their fans, their city far outweighs anything the giants/pats* have going. Come on you know this. We as Jets fans are bred to absolutely despise and loathe the pats*/dolphins. Hate hate hate. Spygate, Belicheck jumping ship on us, an entire decade (2000-2010) them dominating us, etc... Who cares about giants fans seriously? The Giants own us, its a fact. They can sit back and talk all the shit they want to us and we have to take it. Too fuckin bad. ****, they even owns us in the pre-season. New stadium/old stadium doesnt matter its theirs, it always has been. Its the undeniable truth as we all know. We have always played 2nd fiddle in NYC, thats the it is and thats the way it always will be. SOJ, If you knew more pats* fans you would hate them 100 times more than giants fans. Why are we even having this argument?, your rooting for the giants no brainer!
    strong argument

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Yup this one is also a no brainer for me. This may sound really fuked up because it is but maybe there will be some career ending injuries or mental issues that certain players will acquire from this one.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Could you be any more of a tool with the * thing?

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Haha, to all of you Jets fans, I would just like to inform you that this Giants fan has season tickets and thanks to your horrible play against us my brothers and I just won the lottery for Super Bowl tickets, so please know that not only is out team superior, not only did we beat you, not only is your coach's schtick old and unable to be backed up, but that about 25% of the giants season ticket holders get tickets to go to the Super Bowl. Suck it.

Sorry, I was only obnoxious because all the jets fans on here said that Giants fans are obnoxious, so hey if your going to hate on us for it than we might as well do it, besides after the way your team has been playing you shouldn't even be making posts like this.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Haha, to all of you Jets fans, I would just like to inform you that this Giants fan has season tickets and thanks to your horrible play against us my brothers and I just won the lottery for Super Bowl tickets, so please know that not only is out team superior, not only did we beat you, not only is your coach's schtick old and unable to be backed up, but that about 25% of the giants season ticket holders get tickets to go to the Super Bowl. Suck it.

Sorry, I was only obnoxious because all the jets fans on here said that Giants fans are obnoxious, so hey if your going to hate on us for it than we might as well do it, besides after the way your team has been playing you shouldn't even be making posts like this.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about....why do Giants fans give a shit about the Jets??

When the Yankees are winning I don't fukkin kick Mets fans when they are down.....

I just don't get it....we are not rivals, we play in 2 different conferences

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like the Jets are going to have to buy more curtains to hide another Giants Super Bowl Logo. Talk is cheap, play the game bro! There are no trophies for making the AFC Championship game. Nobody gives a fuk. And the reason why NOBODY like the Jets is because Ryan is a loudmouth bafoon with no class. It all came crashing down this year and nobody takes him or the Jets seriously anymore.