Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They have thrown out Pats -3.5 at +110 at pinny and the Greek. They are juicing Giants backers and from what i have seen the whole board here is already on the Gmen with the playing surface favoring the Packers big time. Packers are a team of destiny but Pats never win super bowls by more than 3 points. It should be fun but its tempting to back the pats at -3.5 at + money. Both of these teams should have lost today.
    DafuuuucK? Don't understand language u speaketh??? Please re-state in nonretarded vocab por favor.

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The pats d has been solid in the playoffs. It wont change much tomorrow. People have been writing this d off over and over but they keep getting it done.

No reason to think this pats d will fold tomorrow.
    Been great in playoffs? Are we counting the Denver game ? They played Balt and should of lost. They let flaco go down field all game.

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Books need Pats real bad

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Books are begging for patriots money..

Giving Patriots + money with the HUGE PUBLIC "revenge factor" angle..

they are on the giants, they are just looking to minimize damage at this point.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

correct side is Giants+3

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Books are begging for patriots money..

Giving Patriots + money with the HUGE PUBLIC "revenge factor" angle..

they are on the giants, they are just looking to minimize damage at this point.
    Go turn on ESPN - the public is on the Giants

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

CRIS has thrown out Giants +3.5 twice the past couple days for -110. I would say they arent too afraid of Giants money, they have also consistently had the best ML on the Giants as well, still better than what Pinnacle is offering on Giants.

Books arent out to trick anyone theyre out to make money regardless, when they have guys scaring people into playing a dumb spread with a stupid amount of vig they get exactly what they want. I imagine you have guys laying as much as -135 on this game with a spread, when the ML could have been gotten for less at some point. That is sheer stupidity on the players part. I bet some genius thinks he is rock solid with a set of numbers like Giants +3.5 -130 and Pats -2.5 -135. When Pats ML has been as low as -130. So not only the 'genius' with the shot at the middle have a worse vig he also has 2.5 points. Not that they really matter but if Past win by 1 or 2 he isnt really a genius now is he. But he thinks he is because he got the 2.5.

I would say the action at most places has been two way, at least since the intial moves to settle in on a number they could all deal with. Numbers have been back and forth for two weeks at most places, which to me is exactly what books want. Theyre getting enough vig on everything that the only real way they are hurt is if the game lands Pats by a FG, if that happens most get crushed.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

to whom it may concern
    pats -1 Guarenteeeeeeeeeeeee cash in all rise to my statement at 10 pm tonite

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    DafuuuucK? Don't understand language u speaketh??? Please re-state in nonretarded vocab por favor.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

seems like everybody on the forums has the pats

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Going to be hard to win a super bowl with that defense. Don't think a defense this bad has ever made it this far..Not saying Gmen are the play but certainly don't believe Pats are destined to win. I can't believe pats made it past Ravens.
    Same can be said for the Giants over the Niners. Nate Williams sealed the deal with 2 fumble Rouskies.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Going to be hard to win a super bowl with that defense. Don't think a defense this bad has ever made it this far..Not saying Gmen are the play but certainly don't believe Pats are destined to win. I can't believe pats made it past Ravens.
    The Giants gave up a lot more points than Patriots Defense

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

seems like everybody on the forums has the pats

a possible ??

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm on the Giants for these reasons. I honestly haven't looked into the superbowl much until today.

- Pats haven't beaten anyone this year. Don't quote me on this, but I remember hearing that the Pats didn't beat any teams with a winning record at the time they played them. Easiest road to the superbowl ever: Tebow and then Flacco (and they needed a missed FG to go to the superbowl).

- Pats have zero answer for Victor Cruz in the slot. NE's safeties or LB's can not cover this guy. And to be honest, I don't think they have the CB's to cover Hakeem Nicks either.

-Giants defense has really came together the past few games. They are an absolute animal.

- Everyone on here seems to be on NE

-Books are juicing up the Giants begging for people to take NE.

- And my main reason is this:

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

just putting together same season revenge charts and Pats are 10-1 SU/ATS. including a 02/03/02 Super Bowl 20-17 victory over STL following a Week 10 17-24 loss to STL.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DMB40 View Post
    Been great in playoffs? Are we counting the Denver game ? They played Balt and should of lost. They let flaco go down field all game.
    You don't think the Giants should have lost to the 49ers? They scored all of their points of turnovers. The Giants were a lot luckier than New England was.

First 12