CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

It was a Great run San Francisco thanks for the Special Year!

Well as a fellow student who lives in San Francisco I can say it was a great year to watch them play some magical football. I was really hoping they would make it to the Super Bowl and win the Super Bowl because when the Giants won the World Series the City went nuts. This would of just been another amazing feat to witness in my young life so far. Maybe next year guys..... Maybe next year! I no this won't ever happen probably because I would like to see Golden State win the NBA Championship lmao, but if I got to witness the Warriors,49ers, and Giants all win Championships that would be spectacular!

Like I said though probably won't ever happen still a fun year to watch this 49er team do wonderful things

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

yup, here's to the niners.

MagicMaker
    MagicMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

thanks for having a shitty special teams return man and a garbage qb...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMaker View Post
    your welcome??

honestly you guys only think a team is good if they go undefeated lol. Every team loses a game somehow.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMaker View Post

and thanks for the worthless post that contributes zero to this thread. buh-bye.

Back to the topic:
    It was a great year for the Niners who nobody expected to end up in the NFC Title game. Yes, they have a game manager at QB but Harbaugh wisely played to the team's strengths all season long. They went all the way to the last week of the regular season before surrendering their first rushing TD. They're only going to improve and if they can fill in some more pieces on offense they'll be a regular threat each year. Congrats on the great and surprising season SF 49ers!