ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Championship Sunday Baby!! A cpl of Solid Plays

As football season is ending lets end it with a BANG! This year I had a solid betting year all around in college and the NFL! So let's end it with a bang!

Play 1) Today guy's I'm going with the points and taking the vetern defense to keep the high powered Patriots offense in check. I'm expecting the Ravens to jam the Pats recievers at the line and throwing Brady and his recievers off there timing routes. Also the Ravens should be able to move the ball better today as they face a not so tough defense. I'm expecting key turnovers today Gentleman!

Ravens +7
    Ravens +260

*** The NFC Championship game will be posted later***

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

Ed Reed is hurting, Brady is on a mission and Flacco has no balls..........tough call!!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium tremens View Post
    Ed Reed is hurting, Brady is on a mission and Flacco has no balls..........tough call!!

I believe Flacco plays better today against a weaker defense. People tend to forget that the Texans have a top 5 defense

ZBOIZ

Giants +1
    Giants ML +107
    Giants and 49'ers OVER 41

Today I'm riding with the obvious better team and thats the Giants. They're a hot football team and the 49'ers simply is not as good as advertised. They had 5 turnovers and still almost lost the game. I highly doubt the Giants give them 5 turnovers. Also this will be a tough challenge for Alex Smith as the Giants drop a lot of men in coverage and forces QB's to throw in the holes of the zone they run. Smith accuracy is'nt good enough to consistancy throw in that zone. I expect turnovers in this game and this time it will be the 49'ers.