DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

A must read if undecided on Patriots and Ravens

As most know Myra Kraft passed away this year from cancer, it has been a drain on the Krafts and the team. The players decided to do something special for the Krafts, they had a beautiful painting done with the team in the stadium with arms raised huddled together. they presented to Mr. Kraft a few weeks into the season . it hangs proudly in Mr. krafts office, and as he speaks about the painting he will tell you that his family gave him the painting in honor for his wifes deeds. He considers this team as his family the point being he really loves this team and feels they out of the many pat teams these are his boys. the team expresses they have the same feelings for him. Interesting enough te Miami game when they were shout down21-0 the first half Mr. Kraft had the painting taken from his office and placed in the locker before half time. The team was so emotinal they went out and scored 49 unanswered points. Today that painting will be hanging in the locker room when they walk in . it reminds the young men this season is for Myra your other mom. I also understand That Bellicheck has been very relaxed even smiling he feels very positve towards this outcome. To be truthful my feelings which are on record at s.b.r. somehere I have stated I feel confident the Pats are going to win not sure if they will cover .wioth this news I am confident they will cover. good luck to all.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just another reason to back Brady's team.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I have problems ever convincing myself to bet against brady.

Dirty Bay Player
    Dirty Bay Player's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lovely story. But I'm pretty sure that Ray Lewis will have some motivational fodder for the locker room as well.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ravens are a LOCK to cover

DOMINATER

ray lewis is inspirational to his players ,but he runs a 5.2 40

DOMINATER

thought Ravens were going to cover until I heard this story, The game of football is all about controlled emotion It doesn't matter which two teams are playing if one team is cranked up and in control they will win. I wrote in a thread last week that the Pats drank the kool aid, this was before I heard this story about the painting I now know what the kool aid was this picture, I undrerstand how Raven fans feel and God bless all I wish not to change anyones feelings about their team .All I want to do is report the facts who you choose is up to you good luck to all.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    ray lewis is inspirational to his players ,but he runs a 5.2 40
    Agreed, all you'll see is the back of his jersey while chasing the tight ends all day.

StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey DOM are you ready to cash this baby ?

DOMINATER

buss, I am definately jumping back and forth I am going with th Pats ,but It is a hard play . If I could get a money line I would feel good these points are killing me.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Ray Lewis had a picture painted of all of his buddies out in the prison yard while he was doing his time, He told all his players if we dont win today Ill kill you all because im gonna retire after this game and i dont care if i go back to my old ways

DOMINATER

dog you prove that everyone looks at inside information from a different prospective. Iam still laughing with the picture of Ray lewis in the Prison yard