Sambo
    Sambo's Avatar Become A Pro!

*NE/Balt?!?*

(This is for the Patriot backers) This is my situation and was looking for some insight. In the late game I like NYG in a close one and in the early one I like NE. I am goin to be playing with 1 thou (kinda alot for me) So I am thinking what is better play? parlay NE with the Gmen or tease them? I will probably? play NE 250 but want to place a tease or parlay with NYG. Thing is I LOVE NE to win but am a little worried they wont win by more the 9. (My bookie doesnt take ML). So should I tease them to 1-2 and nyg to 8 or just parlay them?..Obviously the parlay will earn me more $ should I not worry about the 9?

* Normally I have a O/U bet but not loving either of them, leaning towards nyg/sf under but I dont think I will play.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like N.E. as well but I would play the teaser. In Vegas the line is N.E. - 7 so you got a bad number. If Balt. got a late cover you wouldn't feel too good. It's a real bad beat to have your team celebrating a win, and you frustrated by the backdoor cover. I guess it also depends on how much you like the Gmen. If they get beat bad ,you will be frustrated as well. Overall, I would play the tease. Good Luck.