SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv NFL Experts' Roundtable Conference Championships Betting Preview

Scott Kellen from SixthSenseSports.com and Dave Golokhov from AskMen.com, who has correctly picked several underdog upsets in the NFL playoffs so far, discuss the two Conference Championship games with SBRtv host Peter Loshak.

NFC Championship: Giants at San Francisco
    The Giants are coming off a win as a big dog over Green Bay, while San Francisco has been virtually perfect against the spread at home this season.

AFC Championship: Ravens at New England
    The Ravens have played the Patriots very competitively both at home and on the road over the last few years.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

CapsHockey gave mrmarket 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Loshak watching the games on sunday on quaaludes with some taters sweating his bets

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Scott Kellen your conference championship lean based on points allowed on defense is a little bit out of date. In the past 5 years, the best defense (scoring wise) is just 5-5. The league is different than it was back in 1968. Using statistics from back then isn't all that relevant.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

mrmarket - do not mock my physical appearance i am only as God made me and anyway i think i look pretty sexy with a shaved head more like VIN DEISEL not so much like billy bob thorton

nj1035 - yeah i'm sure kellen is aware of the limitations of stats like that and uses them as more of a guide and as an indicator that defense may have heightened importance than as a blind bet indicator

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    mrmarket - do not mock my physical appearance i am only as God made me and anyway i think i look pretty sexy with a shaved head more like VIN DEISEL not so much like billy bob thorton

nj1035 - yeah i'm sure kellen is aware of the limitations of stats like that and uses them as more of a guide and as an indicator that defense may have heightened importance than as a blind bet indicator
    goog show loshak

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

dunno of that russian dude knows what hes talking about or not but he got a cool bong on his desk

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

49ers barely made it past the Saints..that was their super bowl. Saints have no defense and are not the road warriors the Gmen are, and they still had a real good chance to beat the 49ers after giving up 5 turnovers. If Eli protects the ball 49ers are toast.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: innn

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Thanks for the insight SBR.TV, useful info indeed. Don't think I've ever heard Lo say 'Holy Shi ' that many times before...

mrmarket
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    loshak you have harem of hyenas
    the hyenas do not care
    loshak do not embrace denial
    or I will oil myself up come wrestle sense into you
    loshak you need to man up
    republicans need to be tough
    god bless

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I don't understand.. Giants have struggled to run the ball against the packers, 49ers are a good run defense... Giants beat the shit out of the packers without successfully running the ball... But still like the 49ers?? How does that make sense...

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lmao Golocough

Balt beat Pats last time they played - wrong
    Pats worse now than 2009 - dumbest thing ever said here. No Gronk/Welker/Hernandez/Branch

HEY CARPE SAY HOLY SHIT 15X MORE TIMES PAL

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    49ers barely made it past the Saints..that was their super bowl. Saints have no defense and are not the road warriors the Gmen are, and they still had a real good chance to beat the 49ers after giving up 5 turnovers. If Eli protects the ball 49ers are toast.
    exact my thoughts
    fading these two men here in the first video