It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Chip on shoulder vs monkey on back.

Patriots D vs Joe Flacco.

Patriots 30-17.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing the over N.E. 34-24. This is Flacco's time to shine. Got a feeling Brady is going to carve up that Balt. D.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Playing the over N.E. 34-24. This is Flacco's time to shine. Got a feeling Brady is going to carve up that Balt. D.
    Pats D is as healthy as it has been all year, peaking at the right time, playing at home with said chip on shoulder with everyone talking about how horrible they are. They are home, have some youth and guys that have been there before. Patriots had the bye and then an extra day to prepare. All signs point to Patriots W and probably cover.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that N.E. wins, but I am not sold on that D. I think Balt will come out aggressive and let Flacco throw the rock. Brady carves them up/Balt scores some to keep it close- Pats pull away at the end. We shall soon find out.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

LISTEN, Balt is not fast enogh on defense to stay withPats, Gronkowsi will be doubled all day that will give Welker and Hernadez a big day, and there will be long touchdowns , Branch will be more active N.E. is much like the American Air Force they just keep coming at you with all their weapons ,by the 4th quarter the Ravens will be worn out, down by three touchdowns and forced to throw the Patriots improved d efense will have no problem sealing the deal ..

late4thegame
    late4thegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

That monkey is so comfortable that he's peeling a banana right now and Joe's gonna slip on that peel. Sacco cost me last year and I can't trust him, especially aganst the Pat's.