bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Accurate Lines NEW ENGLAND/BALTIMORE

Yea , not sure where the fuk a 9 or 7 point spead comes from.... accurate lines for this game

NE -3

O/U 46.5

Its hard to play an under in todays NFL but UNDER is the play , also like the teaser BAL+14.5/Under 57.5

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Pats should be favored by 4/4.5. I agree that 7 -9 is too high, especially with that Pat's defense. The line is inflated beause of the showing by the Ravens last week. They looked bad on offense, but that Texan D is damn good. In my estimate, this game comes down to Flacco. If he does not melt down, Ravens should cover the number and have a chance to win.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

3.5 for Home Field
    3 points better than the Ravens
    1 point for public bias

That's where the line comes from.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    3.5 for Home Field
    3 points better than the Ravens
    1 point for public bias

That's where the line comes from.

3 points home field
    4 points better QB
    Subtract 3 points better defense

Line comes out to -4
    Bad showing by Raven offense last week add 3 points
    Line is - 7
    Last edited by john230; 01-17-12 at 10:04 AM.

bostonbruins

The O/U is off just as much as the spread, look back at NE's schedule, they only played 3 games against teams who give up less than 20 points a game on defense. One of those was a loss against PITT where they only scored 17. I would expect the final score to end up in the 38 - 44 point range tops.

john230

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    The O/U is off just as much as the spread, look back at NE's schedule, they only played 2 games against teams who give up less than 20 points a game on defense. One of those was a loss against PITT where they only scored 17. I would expect the final score to end up in the 38 - 44 point range tops.

Don't know if agree with that premise. I think Brady will be on top of his game and put some substantial points on the board. Consequently, Balt will have to keep up. If Flacco holds his own(Big?) Ravens will score against that soft N.E. defense. This has the potential to be a shootout.

bostonbruins

Maybe, it seems to always be the way now , I don't why I just expect to see like 3-0 after the 1st quarter

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I don't think people realize how good this Patriots offense is right now, though if you look at the line somebody must. You have three guys that are huge match-up problems, solid, experienced O line and one of top there QBs of all time playing focused and with a chip on his shoulder. Ravens can keep it close if the D plays great and Flaco better than you would expect him to be, they could even win, but not very likely. If they fall behind by a couple of scores 7.5 won't seem like a lot of points.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

NE 34-17.....Brady has been playing out of his mind and this Ravens D is OLLLLDDDDDD. They only faced 2 explosive offenses on the road this year & gave up 20 at Pittsburgh & 34 @ San Diego. I wouldn't rank either one with NE, GB, or NO offensively. Baltimore is also very limited offensively with Flacco and getting a line surge for Ray Rice. The Ravens have been beating NE with Ngata and the boys just smashing thru the middle and mugging Brady. I think Belechik will be ready this time but we'll know early if Baltimore has a chance....I say no & the Pats -7.5 is my major play this weekend.

bostonbruins

Maybe, it seems to always be the way now , I don't why I just expect to see like 3-0 after the 1st quarter

Made my money already , now I can get ****** up and enjoy the game... need the under to make it a great fukkin day .. go pats!

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Line shoulda been -12.5 NE

Best offense Vs. Flacco

bostonbruins

Yea , not sure where the fuk a 9 or 7 point spead comes from.... accurate lines for this game

NE -3

O/U 46.5

Its hard to play an under in todays NFL but UNDER is the play , also like the teaser BAL+14.5/Under 57.5

Dead fukkin on , love this shit ... looks like the Ravens are gonna need a kicker