LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I dont see how the Giants are Dogs this week

Giants at +125 Ml doesnt make any sense.

The 49ers played a lousy schedule, in a lousy division and were able to luck out a home playoff game against a team who made 5 turnovers. Without the TO's the 49ers were toast, they were almost toast with 5 TO's. They scored against a piss poor defense.

The Giants have a great QB, a great Defense, 3 great recievers. They played a far superior schedule. They won a far superior division. They went into Lambeau and smoked the 15-1 defending SB champs.

The Giants didnt need 2 late TD's to pull out the win.

The Giants are far superior and I think NYG wins this game by 14 or more.

And please dont say I am just following the bandwagon since NYG won in Lambeau. I posted that I thought NYG would win in Lambeau before the game and some guy responding with the laughing icon. I wonder how much he lost on that game ?

Still, NYG wins this game easily IMO
    Points Awarded:

JACK MATZ gave LeahMichele 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

are u a girl? if u are pm ur boy

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I dont know what that means " if u are pm ur boy"

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners played Pitt, Baltimore, Detroit, Cincinnati , Giants- all playoff teams. They also played Philly and decent teams in Arizona and Seattle. I do not consider that an easy schedule. Giants had some bad losses at home this year to Seattle and Washington, and barely beat Miami at home. They beat a dysfunctual Jet team and a subpar Dallas team just to win their weak division. Having said that they are getting hot at the right time. I think if you look at the body of work Niners deserve to be a small favorite. I see a close game. Not sure which way I am playing it.
    Points Awarded:

visualrealism gave john230 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

They won a far superior division? Geez, NFC East SUCKED this season. Definitely worst than in the past.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney4784 View Post
    The 49's beat the saints, just saying
    The Rams beat the Saints, too. Just saying.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm an NFC East (Cowboys) fan, and I can honestly say that the NFC East was right on par with the NFC West this year.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Giants at +125 Ml doesnt make any sense.

The 49ers played a lousy schedule, in a lousy division and were able to luck out a home playoff game against a team who made 5 turnovers. Without the TO's the 49ers were toast, they were almost toast with 5 TO's. They scored against a piss poor defense.

The Giants have a great QB, a great Defense, 3 great recievers. They played a far superior schedule. They won a far superior division. They went into Lambeau and smoked the 15-1 defending SB champs.

The Giants didnt need 2 late TD's to pull out the win.

The Giants are far superior and I think NYG wins this game by 14 or more.

And please dont say I am just following the bandwagon since NYG won in Lambeau. I posted that I thought NYG would win in Lambeau before the game and some guy responding with the laughing icon. I wonder how much he lost on that game ?

Still, NYG wins this game easily IMO

Who the buck is this? Seriously you stuck on stupid? Uh lets see the 49ers already beat the giants 27-20 this season. Why yes the 49ers beat the Skins this season something the Giants couldn't do. 49ers even beat the Seahawks this season something the Giants didn't do. You really think the Giants smoked the Packers . Watch the game again Packers beat themselves more then anything. Packers wideouts dropped 8 or more balls on Sunday. The lay off did more to Rodgers then the Giants defense. How bout that miss to Jennings wide open for a first quarter TD. Course the Giants hail mary helped that team out doubt that will happen again. Course Giants got hosed on that fumble call. Lets not get carried away about the 49ers division NFC East was terrible this season. And the worse team in that division swept the Giants. Funny that Saints piss poor defense Giants scored 24 on them course they lost to the Saints 49-24. Anyway line is right where it should be little lady or whatever you are. Take away that hail mary, all the Packers wideouts dropping balls, Rodgers lay off and playing like Ryan Leaf you could say the same about the G-Men. NFC East a far superior division . 49ers went 3-1 vs that superior division this season. Come on kids good posts this isn't one of them.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    And the Giants got beat by the Deadskins twice. Just saying.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Saints beat the Giants by 25 just sayin. Who the buck cares line is where it should be this will be a close game no doubt in my mind.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    And the Giants got beat by the Deadskins twice. Just saying.
    Yeah, that was a disgrace. Oh, well, looking back after the season, it will all be in good fun.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    I'm an NFC East (Cowboys) fan, and I can honestly say that the NFC East was right on par with the NFC West this year.

Top to bottom the NFC east played no defense this year until eagles and giants started a month ago. NFC west may have been better.

k13

They are dogs because they are on the road, the line would be reversed if they were home.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Saints beat the Giants by 25 just sayin. Who the buck cares line is where it should be this will be a close game no doubt in my mind.
    Yup, Saints in the SuperDome is something else. Lucky for you guys you guys played them at home. Thank you for beating them for us.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

playing at home
    its funny a few weeks ago giants were medicore and wanting to fire coach.
    now they are the best thing since peanut butter and cant figure out why they are dogs to the second seed on the road.
    giants beat green bay and they played well, but green bay beat their selves also. Going to the west coast is a whole other animal and giants will not win there. This line is pretty sharp and honestly it should be -3.5 for san fran..

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The line is a guess to make other people guess. Fade Lang and stop guessing.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    They are dogs because they are on the road, the line would be reversed if they were home.
    This.

It'll be a close game, pk on a neutral field. That's why I don't understand why the books let the giants win (yes, sports is fixed, stfu people who don't think so). Now, they've only got a small diff in MLs, which I hope the sharps absolutely RAPE the books with.

The script should've been 49ers and Packers with the entire church choir betting on the beloved 16-1 Packers then 49ers beating them by a FG. That makes more sense. Can you imagine how much they would've made on that Packers ML?

I'm going to middle this b*tch and try to make up for my Packers loss. I expect no less than 4 lead changes. If eli and his defense stay as hot as they are now, I think they'll win, barely. But I've been following eli and the giants for years, they run hot and cold, I don't know which eli will show up.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    The line is a guess to make other people guess. Fade Lang and stop guessing.
    Lang was on the 9ers last week was he not?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Ninners beat giants by seven earlier in the season, ninners are at home ,ninners have a better defense ,

Green bay had 7 dropped
    passes

Ninners win by 7 again

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Giants are hot,but alot of teams can get hot if they have to play dallas twice a season.

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    are u a girl? if u are pm ur boy
    she's the ugly one off glee

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Giants are hot,but alot of teams can get hot if they have to play dallas twice a season.
    Niners aren't exactly cold.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    More than that. Giants -3.5 at the Meadowlands.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    More than that. Giants -3.5 at the Meadowlands.
    Possibly but New York does not really have a big HFA.

Depends where books want most of the action. Right now it's mostly split with majority of the ML's on the Giants.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Both sides can make a valid argument but I see the Giants with more ways to win this game. The 49ers MUST have a turnover advantage giving them a short fields (like vs NO) or scores (pick-6 vs Eli earlier this yr) or big plays from special teams. The Giants are much more capable of driving 80 yds or making a big play downfield. Harbaugh has established a physical team but they only wish they could dominate the line of scrimmage like Houston does. The Giants have had to sweat so many downfield threats recently that Vernon Davis alone should be manageable. I don't think you guys are considering how easy Greg Williams made those throws for Alex Smith with all day single coverage. The 49ers have been getting big turnovers all year so it wouldn't shock me but thats hard to count on. I guess Akers could beat Tynes in an all day FG kicking contest since the Giants aren't great w/short yardage. I still like NY +125 but its nowhere near a big play imo either way.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

sf 35 giant 17,,,that my 2 cent worth

LotsoCheese
    I want my NFL!
    LotsoCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Niners aren't exactly cold.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I knew as soon as they hung NYG +2.5 that I'd see a thread on SBR about it.

We're HUGH on SF laying the points

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if any of you have any questions about why the vast majority of gamblers are big losers, all you have to do is read the original post...it absolutely screams "i have no fukking clue what im looking at when i see a line" sorry to be so blunt. gl next weekend folks.

locker, shoot me a winner pal...i think i got us a good one over at the house that betplom built...lolz

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    if any of you have any questions about why the vast majority of gamblers are big losers, all you have to do is read the original post...it absolutely screams "i have no fukking clue what im looking at when i see a line" sorry to be so blunt. gl next weekend folks.

locker, shoot me a winner pal...i think i got us a good one over at the house that betplom built...lolz
    I love the big talkers like you reaming the OP, yet you offer no explanation as to WHY he has no clue. You just scream insults like a little baby with nothing to back it up.

Man up and explain yourself.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are dogs because the 9ers are the better team. They weren't 13-3 for nothing.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

WHo ever had home field would be the 2.5 point fav.

Easy enough.

Your comparing equal teams. 49ers are more defensively consistent then the giants. Giants are more offensively consistent. But boht teams showed they can play both sides of the ball.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I love the big talkers like you reaming the OP, yet you offer no explanation as to WHY he has no clue. You just scream insults like a little baby with nothing to back it up.

haha...SF lost 1 game at home the 2nd game of the season (and in ot) they beat the Giants in their own house by a td and last week they beat this years best qb and offense in the league ... and OP wants to know why the Giants are dogs at SF ....

seriously son, get you shit together before you come at me... anymore ridiculously stupid posts you think you want to aim at me pal? like i said, its posts like those that make me laugh...not a single reason why the Giants should be favored against arguably the best home team still in the playoffs and the op has no idea why....he/she has, like you, no business wasting your money on gambling if you dont understand why SF is favored ... good enough for you son, fukk off

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post

If you read the thread the OP states that the Niners played a horrible schedule. Not true as they played 6 playoff teams. The thread states they played in a horrible division- maybe not the best but how good was the NFC East? Also said the Gmen have a great defense and the Saints a poor one. Don't believe the Giants D is much better than the Saints. I think the inaccurate statements are why this post is poor.

1234 ... Last