RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Giants at +125 Ml doesnt make any sense.
    1. The 49ers beat the Giants this year.

2. The 49ers are 9-1 at home this year, Giants 5-4 on the road.

3. The 49ers have a superior running game.

4. The 49ers have a far superior defense.

5. The 49ers have the best turnover ratio in the NFL.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Who the buck is this? Seriously you stuck on stupid? Uh lets see the 49ers already beat the giants 27-20 this season. Why yes the 49ers beat the Skins this season something the Giants couldn't do. 49ers even beat the Seahawks this season something the Giants didn't do. You really think the Giants smoked the Packers . Watch the game again Packers beat themselves more then anything. Packers wideouts dropped 8 or more balls on Sunday. The lay off did more to Rodgers then the Giants defense. How bout that miss to Jennings wide open for a first quarter TD. Course the Giants hail mary helped that team out doubt that will happen again. Course Giants got hosed on that fumble call. Lets not get carried away about the 49ers division NFC East was terrible this season. And the worse team in that division swept the Giants. Funny that Saints piss poor defense Giants scored 24 on them course they lost to the Saints 49-24. Anyway line is right where it should be little lady or whatever you are. Take away that hail mary, all the Packers wideouts dropping balls, Rodgers lay off and playing like Ryan Leaf you could say the same about the G-Men. NFC East a far superior division . 49ers went 3-1 vs that superior division this season. Come on kids good posts this isn't one of them.

The Packers beat themselves by 17 points and werent ever in the game in the entire 2nd half. UMMM Ok man.

I would say its more like the Saints beat themselves giving up 5 turnovers, yet the 49ers still had to reik out a win at the last minute at home after having been handed 5 TO's.

I know you have to be anti- Giant since you were wrong on last weeks game. Yeah, remember your when I said I thought the Gaints would beat the packers. You can say I am stuck on stupid, but I had the huge dog and I was right and you were wrong. Period.

You take the square play. You take the defending champs, 15-1 pack at home and you are still wrong. Giants go into Lambeau and win by 17 and you say the Packers beat themselves.

Say what you want, I wont respond to you again, but when this game is over you will be wrong again. You keep taking the favorite and the home team but you still lose.

chrisp625
    chrisp625's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners had to be made the favorite. I even thought they would have had an additional point or 2.

There D is probably the best in the game.
    There running game is better than NY's.
    There home where they lost once all year.

Now with than said Let's Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I give the 9ers the defensive edge but I give the Giants a significant edge at QB.
    I do too, but I don't think it's as large of a difference as some people think. Alex Smith has a home passer rating of 99.8 compared to a road rating of 93.3 for Eli. The Giants' offense only averaged about a point per game more than the 49ers' offense this year. Granted, NY had to do it against a more difficult schedule, but I think people are generally underrating Smith and overrating Manning.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    I do too, but I don't think it's as large of a difference as some people think. Alex Smith has a home passer rating of 99.8 compared to a road rating of 93.3 for Eli. The Giants' offense only averaged about a point per game more than the 49ers' offense this year. Granted, NY had to do it against a more difficult schedule, but I think people are generally underrating Smith and overrating Manning.
    Smith did it with a beast running game, Manning with the 32nd running game in the league. Eli, one of most underrated QBs ever. Best away record of any QB ever on the road. Soon to have a 2nd ring, people still wont give him credit

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Home field advantage and during the regular season, the 49ers defeated the Giants. Which is why they are underdogs.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

that and i dont c how ravens are 7.5 dogs either wierd take giants and ravens vs spread giants gunna win and prob be champs

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

The fact that the 49ers beat the Giants earlier in the season means pretty much nothing at this point.

Just so you guys know.

The Giants are the better team at this point, and will probably win by 10+ on Sunday. You can throw all the regular season stats you want at me - I know what I see. The wrong team is favored, period.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

49ers should win this game. They're the better team.

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    The fact that the 49ers beat the Giants earlier in the season means pretty much nothing at this point.

Just so you guys know.

The Giants are the better team at this point, and will probably win by 10+ on Sunday. You can throw all the regular season stats you want at me - I know what I see. The wrong team is favored, period.
    You never responded to my explanation of why I thought you'd think the Saints were lucky to win the Super Bowl. Any thoughts lol?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    haha...SF lost 1 game at home the 2nd game of the season (and in ot) they beat the Giants in their own house by a td and last week they beat this years best qb and offense in the league ... and OP wants to know why the Giants are dogs at SF ....

seriously son, get you shit together before you come at me... anymore ridiculously stupid posts you think you want to aim at me pal? like i said, its posts like those that make me laugh...not a single reason why the Giants should be favored against arguably the best home team still in the playoffs and the op has no idea why....he/she has, like you, no business wasting your money on gambling if you dont understand why SF is favored ... good enough for you son, fukk off

pats and ravens lost 1 game at home this year combined. its a good argument though.

lakerboy

Just so you guys know.

Will the giants win over the pats mean anything when/if they meet in the superbowl?

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just so you guys know.

This guy isn't serious is he?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I think the fact that SF beat the Giants by 10 yards in a game where Bradshaw & 4 D starters didn't play is pretty important to the capabilities of both teams. SF needs a big turnover advantage and Scissorhands Crabtree to show up and they can win. I'm betting that they don't but it should be a very good game just like last time. Its kind of stupid to keep insulting each other about it because all that does is increase the persons need to be "right" and throws objectivity out the window.....ala Fox News and CNBC.

lakerboy

Eli Manning to throw an intercepton -220
    Alex Smith to throw an interception +105

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Eli Manning to throw an intercepton -220
    Alex Smith to throw an interception +105
    lol what book?

k13

Looks like Pinnacle....sharp...

Sun 1/22Will Brandon Jacobs score a TD?
    03:30 PM1137 Yes+208
    1138 No-250
    Sun 1/22Will Ahmad Bradshaw score a TD?
    03:30 PM1139 Yes+153
    1140 No-180

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yes, which book?

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Smith did it with a beast running game, Manning with the 32nd running game in the league.
    Explaining a stat doesn't make it untrue. If a threatening running game helped Smith be a better passer, then so be it. That's the same running game that will be on the field on Sunday.

lakerboy

pinnacle. books are on the niners.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

There has only been like 4 games that ELI hasn't thrown a pick. But if the Niners win it will be because they got "lucky" with turnovers again. Ppl r clueless.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Pay him no mind. I already made him feel foolish and now he won't respond to me. Guys mind is made up no matter the facts.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

There has only been like 4 games that ELI hasn't thrown a pick. But if the Niners win it will be because they got "lucky" with turnovers again. Ppl r clueless.
    Thats because Eli had the 32nd ranked running game for most of the year and was behind alot because of the injured 30ish ranked pass defense. Neither is the case now. Its kind of like how Indy was #32nd vs the run in 06 but got Bob Sanders back & got hot and stuffed everyone on the way to the SB. I don't discount SF at home but they better get scores or easy setups off multiple turnovers again because Vernon Davis will have 2 guys on him all day and nobody else is explosive. Ted Ginn with a kick return maybe? Nicks & Cruz can house any pass from anywhere.

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    49ers should win this game. They're the better team.

You never responded to my explanation of why I thought you'd think the Saints were lucky to win the Super Bowl. Any thoughts lol?
    If the turnover battle was 5 to 1, and they won by 3 points, then yes there were lucky to win. I mean I don't know how you could argue otherwise. Same with the 49ers this past weekend.

nj1035
    Update your status

Yes, I'm serious. Since when have regular season meetings mattered? Teams win in the playoffs all the time against teams they lost to in the regular season.

Correct me if I'm wrong, who won the Giants-Packers regular season game? Who won 37-13 in the playoffs (let's be serious about that fumble for a second)?

nj1035
    Update your status

You guys can sugarcoat all you want, the facts are this -

Giants destroyed Atlanta 24-2. Then they went to play the 15-1 defending champions and destroyed them 37-13. The Niners needed 5 turnovers to win at home in the last minute of the game. These are the facts we're dealing with. I don't know if you've noticed, but in this day and age the hot team is usually the team that wins in the playoffs. We've had what, 3 #6 seeds win in the past 6 years? It's all about getting hot at the right time. But you do what you want. I know what team I'm rolling with, especially at a juicy +130 ML. If they lose, I'll still think it was a good bet. Can't win 'em all.

k13

If the turnover battle was 5 to 1, and they won by 3 points, then yes there were lucky to win. I mean I don't know how you could argue otherwise. Same with the 49ers this past weekend.
    Game was over in the 1st Q, Saints were "lucky" to make a game of it.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

These people who keep saying the 49ers are so lucky they got all those turnovers....clueless.

The 49ers had the best turnover ratio in the NFL prior to that game....it's not an accident.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    These people who keep saying the 49ers are so lucky they got all those turnovers....clueless.

The 49ers had the best turnover ratio in the NFL prior to that game....it's not an accident.
    I don't think anybody said they were lucky to get all those turnovers, but to only turn the 5 turnovers, some which were in EXCELLENT field position, into 13 pts is pathetic to say the least. Gives me hope, since you guys did this against the Saints D.

KASHMAN24
    KASHMAN24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4697

You are dumb as rocks

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Giants at +125 Ml doesnt make any sense.

The 49ers played a lousy schedule, in a lousy division and were able to luck out a home playoff game against a team who made 5 turnovers. Without the TO's the 49ers were toast, they were almost toast with 5 TO's. They scored against a piss poor defense.

The Giants have a great QB, a great Defense, 3 great recievers. They played a far superior schedule. They won a far superior division. They went into Lambeau and smoked the 15-1 defending SB champs.

The Giants didnt need 2 late TD's to pull out the win.

The Giants are far superior and I think NYG wins this game by 14 or more.

And please dont say I am just following the bandwagon since NYG won in Lambeau. I posted that I thought NYG would win in Lambeau before the game and some guy responding with the laughing icon. I wonder how much he lost on that game ?

Still, NYG wins this game easily IMO
    Didn't the 49ers whoop the Giants already. 49ers have a superior defense superior special teams superior running game superior front 7 and are at home on a field that will favor their style.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys can sugarcoat all you want, the facts are this -

Giants destroyed Atlanta 24-2. Then they went to play the 15-1 defending champions and destroyed them 37-13. The Niners needed 5 turnovers to win at home in the last minute of the game. These are the facts we're dealing with. I don't know if you've noticed, but in this day and age the hot team is usually the team that wins in the playoffs. We've had what, 3 #6 seeds win in the past 6 years? It's all about getting hot at the right time. But you do what you want. I know what team I'm rolling with, especially at a juicy +130 ML. If they lose, I'll still think it was a good bet. Can't win 'em all.

I agree that the Giants are the hot team right now with 4 wins in a row. But looked who they have beaten- The FKed up Jets, the weak Cowboys and the fraud of a team in the Falcons. The only win that impresses is the last one and it looked like G.B. was sleepwalking through the whole game. And don't forget that the Giants last loss was to the deadskins where they scored 10 points at home. The Gmen are in for a real battle this Sunday. I think it will be close, but Niners deserve to be a small favorite.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

.... Since when have regular season meetings mattered? Teams win in the playoffs all the time against teams they lost to in the regular season.
    Giants destroyed Atlanta 24-2. Then they went to play the 15-1 defending champions and destroyed them 37-13. The Niners needed 5 turnovers to win at home in the last minute of the game. These are the facts we're dealing with. I don't know if you've noticed, but blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

Okay...which one is it pal????

Do regular season meetings matter or not?

Make up your fuking mind.

You cant have your cake and eat it to.

For someone who says that it doesn't matter, you use those results a lot to back-up your projections.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

just be thankful you can get the Giants at + money

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

The 49ers are going to bury the board!

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    1. The 49ers beat the Giants this year.

2. The 49ers are 9-1 at home this year, Giants 5-4 on the road.

3. The 49ers have a superior running game.

4. The 49ers have a far superior defense.

5. The 49ers have the best turnover ratio in the NFL.
    1. The Pats beat the Giants in 2007, and the packers beat them earlier this year. That worked out well.

2. They Packers were 15-1 all year. and undefeated at home

3. Gore didnt do shit against the Giants last time. PLUS we didnt have Ahmad.

4. Yeah, against the run. Against the PASS, which is all they do....You guys are middle of the pack. The corners looked good last weekend, but I promise you the giants WRs get more separation then the Saints WRs did.

So yeah its more like just the 5th one.

nj1035
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post

Okay...which one is it pal????

Do regular season meetings matter or not?

Make up your fuking mind.

You cant have your cake and eat it to.

For someone who says that it doesn't matter, you use those results a lot to back-up your projections.
    I agree with the , but it should be directed at you. Both games I mentioned were playoff games.

First 12345 Last