gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

what a bad beat.. geez.

StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
    Just as I figured Pats answer quick. Don't think I will be able to get another good price on the ingame # so here is the recap I meant to post up earlier today as well:

Wiscy ML + Pat ML 4u : 2u

N.Iowa +8 + Pat PK 2.6u : 2u

Nebraska +10 + Pat PK 2.6 : 2u

Texas +11 + Pat PK 2.6 : 2u

Ole Miss +7.5 + Pat PK 1.3 : 1u

Missouri St +7 + Pat PK 1.3 : 1u
    New Mexico 1H ML + Pat 1.4 : 1u

Wisc 2H ML + Pat 2.6 : 2
    ND +10 + Pat ML 2 : 2.75
    ND +10 + Pat ML 2 : 2.75

ND +11 + Pat ML 7.5 : 8.25u

ND ML + Pat ML 1 : 5.48u
    USF ML + Pat ML 4u : 4.48u
    NW +11 Pats 1.45 : 1u
    NW ML + Pat ML 1 : 3.8u

Pats in-game -280

8.40u : 3u

ingame Live bet

Patriots 6.5 : 5u

Tapped out. Time to sit back.

Pending: 45.75u : 44.51u - Patriots

+49.51 on Patriots teasers/parlays alone !

Almost 50 units, and my single biggest game of the year. TOP rated picks are now 3-0 !

Remember I have 2units on SF here for the night cap !

Will have something for the superbowl as well of course after I break it down, and talk with my people. After that I will invade the college hoops section.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I thought New England -9 was the easiest bet of the year???? They are damn lucky to even win that game.

I like the 49ers tonight too.

StrictlyBusiness

Congratulations on your Ravens wager BigD!

Lets cap it off with the 49ers !

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Awesome win here. I will see you guys in the college bball arena.
    You keep betting those -300 ML and we will see you in the loan shark arena.

Only people sweating this game out was the -300 ML players.

Good luck on your next -400 ML play.

One of these days you kids will learn how to bet and not have to sweat games out.

StrictlyBusiness

BuckeyeT anytime you want to compare plays, and see who does well and who doesn't I will be here.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

There is a reason the pro money was on the Ravens with the points. My under hit, but that's not the real issue here. The real issue is a lock of the century doesn't come down to one play. But we all know there is no such thing as a lock, and that was proved here today! Anyway, congrats in your big win! I still don't think it was smart, but it won. Good luck with your cbb plays. You have defenitly proved you can pick winners there!
    Last edited by qsilver335; 01-22-12 at 05:37 PM.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    There is a reason the pro money was in the Ravens with the points. My under hit, but that's not the real issue here. The real issue is a lock of the century doesn't come down to one play. But we all know there is no such thing as a lock, and that was proved here today!
    well said no such thing as a ever

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    You keep betting those -300 ML and we will see you in the loan shark arena. Only people sweating this game out was the -300 ML players. Good luck on your next -400 ML play. One of these days you kids will learn how to bet and not have to sweat games out.
    That's what I was trying to get at earlier.

I had the Ravens +8.5 and they were winning by 4 points in the 4th quarter. The OP was saying that Ravens backers were uncomfortable and he felt confident....

I'll take 8 points and a 4 point lead in the 4th quarter all day over having a clinched asshole preying for a missed 32 yard FG to save my ass on all the money I have locked up in ML that is juiced to hell.

StrictlyBusiness

This play won so I am not sure how that proves your theory, but I gotta jet for now. Again I am willing to put my plays against any of yours. Your tunes will change quickly.

Enjoy the night cap fellers.

BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT anytime you want to compare plays, and see who does well and who doesn't I will be here.
    I have been doing this longer then you been alive kid.

You want to put your $$ where your mouth is then prove you even have $200 and go pro.

THEN we will talk.

Until then keep going with the -300 ML bets and you will be in the poorhouse.

BigDofBA

This play won so I am not sure how that proves your theory, but I gotta jet for now. Again I am willing to put my plays against any of yours. Your tunes will change quickly. Enjoy the night cap fellers.
    I had a team at +8.5 (-110). My bet won.

You had some ridiculously juiced ML and needed a missed 32 yard FG to keep from losing your ass. I'll take my play over yours any day.

The Patriots didn't win this game. The Ravens lost it. When you take a 9 point favorite for your biggest bet of the year and the other team is taking shots in the end zone to beat you at the end of the game, it's not a good bet. Especially when you need the other team to miss a chip shot FG.

Just saying.
    Points Awarded:

BuckeyeT gave BigDofBA 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I do know a bit. Look what did I say before this game. Ravens would have to win on a fluke, and Pats just fumbled kick after totally dominating entire game.

Remember this though buddy it is not over, and this just will give me a better price if Ravens score to ADD.
    lol @ the backtracking

StrictlyBusiness

Patriots should have won by much more, and it shouldn't have been that close. They dominated almost the entire game, and it wasn't until late in the game that Ravens even began to force any of their will onto them. They lost the game is over. We don't see eye to eye so lets just leave it at that. Congrats on your Ravens bet I am glad you won.

Gave you a fair offer Buckeye, but its no surprise you won't accept. Offer remains open any time, and your welcomed into my threads. Don't be surprised if I pick on you a bit though. All in good fun.

As for BigD I look forward to posting with you further, and sharing thoughts. In a month or so you will likely change your tune, and instead look forward to seeing what I am on. I know what I have to offer, and I also know how these forums operate so when I see the hostility here it is of no surprise.

Take care you guys, and hopefully I convinced some people to roll with the Pats ML instead of their -7 spread.

BuckeyeT

Gave you a fair offer Buckeye, but its no surprise you won't accept. Offer remains open any time, and your welcomed into my threads. Don't be surprised if I pick on you a bit though. All in good fun.
    I dont accept challenges from people who bet monopoly $$ and who only been around here for a month and whos lock of the century is a -300 ML play, come back when you bet real $$ on games kid.

StrictlyBusiness

Typical response. Expected something along those lines.

Problem is I will still be here, and I will be here winning in a month. So that at least gives you time to think of another excuse.

StrictlyBusiness

San Fran 7-0 !

Keep it goin g!

Really gotta jet now. Been good fellas.

StrictlyBusiness

Just got back.

Was actually going to take Giants at halftime, but then they scored somehow before screwing up the #. Just riding this out now, but I really feel like the Giants win here. Then again we haven't see how the 9ers are going to do out of half so we will see.

ps. why do you keep acting like I just put al my money on a straight -400 moneyline ? I took my hoops bets for the week, and used them to my advantage getting me a much cheaper price at very little cost. Do you even read threads before you go in them and trash ? Maybe just like hearing yourself talk or better yet taking out years of frustrations on the internet. All good for me either way I enjoy life, and I enjoy what I do.
    Last edited by StrictlyBusiness; 01-22-12 at 07:32 PM.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

this is that kerry underwoods/ bigtensports guys new handle. How is law school treating ya?

StrictlyBusiness

I have been to an Underwood concert while I was in Vegas before. One of my good buds, and also one of the better cappers I know lost a little wager with the wife that day so off we went. It was a good time, really. Great capper that guy.. I love being able to pick his brain. Which reminds me Find, ya know it is really valuable having solid guys you can count on. Never underestimate the value in that bud

StrictlyBusiness

14-10 SF just find a way to get err done baby!

StrictlyBusiness

26 yard FG to win for NYG as I said earlier I kind of expected the GMEN to win this one. It is not all bad either, because I really think this will provide us with a much better bet for the super bowl.

BigDofBA

26 yard FG to win for NYG as I said earlier I kind of expected the GMEN to win this one. It is not all bad either, because I really think this will provide us with a much better bet for the super bowl.
    If you expected the Giants to win, why did you put 2 units on the 49ers?

So you're happy a bet you lost all because it will provide a better Superbowl matchup????

Umm, I can't say I understand that line of thinking.

StrictlyBusiness

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you expected the Giants to win, why did you put 2 units on the 49ers?

So you're happy a bet you lost all because it will provide a better Superbowl matchup????

Umm, I can't say I understand that line of thinking.
    Geez man...

I obviously didn't think that before the game started. Look a couple posts above.. I was going to play the Giants at half before they scored, and took the value out of the line. Then I went on to say I thought they would come away with the win, because they looked better to me. Remember how I said the Patriots win was never in doubt for me, and I absolutely loved how that game was going ? Well same thing applies here only I had more doubts. Overall I felt the Giants were playing better, and I thought they would win.

As far as being happy well it is not too hard to figure out. Under NORMAL circumstances you always want to get the win first, and worry what happens next later. This line of thinking may come true here as well, but there is a chance I will play Patriots bigger which means as long as it wins I should be glad 4ers lost. This comes in to play in all playoffs NBA, NFL, March Madness. You following me here ?

Team A has a BYE

Team B vs Team C

You like Team C to beat Team B, but you feel that if Team B somehow finds a way to win you will get a great line and a better bet against Team A for many reasons. Matchup, value etc etc

StrictlyBusiness

BigD do you play any hoops ?

Looking at anything tomorrow ?

StrictlyBusiness

Patriots are listed as -3 ?

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I take it you like the Pats at -3?

First ... 2345