2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Giants outgained SF 390-305, outrushed them without Bradshaw and 3-4 defensive starters, and had TOP advantage 34-25. Frank Gore 6 carries for ZERO yards. I respect SF but Giants ML +125 for a few hundred is the play. I'm thinking the Pats are the for next week....Baltimore is too old on defense and too slow on offense without enough push from the O-line to play keep away like they need to do to compete.

wasnt gore banged up in that game? honestly i dont think Bradshaw or fat boy will have much success running the ball on sf(bradshaw could make a difference in the passing gm)..far as yards gained that is totally irrelevant in today's nfl where everyone moves the ball, sf turns less yards into more points than most teams i believe while on d forcing teams to gain a lot of yards for very few points...

i have no doubt eli will have success between the 20's whether he can continuously drive the field w/o turning it over may be another story as he had a terrible time in the red zone last meeting as that where sf d really shines..conversely sf offense is terrible in the red zone so maybe it a wash and will more than likely come down to who has the most red zone success..

should be a good gm, way i see it i get the better d, better run gm, better coached team at home vs the better qb and passing gm, seeing how the new nfl makes my old school senses sick i will stick w riding the 49ers to piss on the offense loving masses ..

are you saying pats laying more than a td is a lock? i just dont see it that way once again, pats probably win although balty winning wouldnt shock me but the line is a joke imho..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Good post....it should be a good game. I'm predicting NY is no less than a pick'em on Sunday so no need to lay 2.5 now imo. To tell you the truth...this 49ers team reminds me of Harbaugh's Indy team in 1995. The Colts were a wildcard that go no respect but SF gets no respect just the same as a #2 seed.
    They beat SD & KC that year as big dogs and then took Pittsburgh to the wire as the Colts WR let the ball trickle off his chest at the end. Harbaugh (Tebow too) brings that college enthusiasm with him that makes the NFL more exciting imo.

yea im in no hurry to bet it unless i see it in danger of going to 3, which i doubt..

Jmdurbz
    Jmdurbz's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYG .... please hate because you are all theones who made 07 possibleand will now make this year possible.

GO GMEN

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Jmdurbz View Post
    NYG .... please hate because you are all theones who made 07 possibleand will now make this year possible.

GO GMEN

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

I've heard of this "easiest bet in history" so many many many many times. can you think of something new.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    I've heard of this "easiest bet in history" so many many many many times. can you think of something new.
    Not from me. I don't care what people before me say! To ME, this is the easiest bet in history.

I'm not here to do a comedy routine or entertain you with some flashy thread. I'm here to give you $$$$.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

just like u thought the saints were a lock too

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

by far not the easiest bet... but there seems to be value on the giants ml

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Usually threads like these go the opposite way.

But I do like the Giants because of their elite QB compared to the 49ers QB who is a game manager.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    just like u thought the saints were a lock too

Did I? I don't remember saying that. In fact I know I didn't say that.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 5 easiest nfl bets of the season for me...nyg

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Not from me. I don't care what people before me say! To ME, this is the easiest bet in history.

I'm not here to do a comedy routine or entertain you with some flashy thread. I'm here to give you $$$$.
    It's easy to bet but it's hard win... Goodluck homie!

49ers -2.5

First 12