Well after three months of Brady having a bad shoulder the rest, and treaments over the last two months , and alot of therapy from the best chiropracter in New England has loosened a painful tight shoulder with a very inflamed rotater cuff, and now he is throwing like he's 25 years old. I had gotten information from someone who has driven the doctor to Bradys house. its amazing what chiropracters can do ,now whether it is permanent or not who knows ,but thats why I have been betting Pats all the way.I do not know Brady, never met him and personally do not know the Chiropracter, but I do know the maintainence worker for the agency that works for Brady in Narragansett , he was staying on the property and was asked to pick this dr. up at the airport in Warwick, over a month or more the drives to his house from the airport the driver somehow heard the doc making calls to his wife and pieced the information. and it makes alot of sense Brady is throwing hard and bullets and accurate.I really wish I could give you this info without my username, I really don't want negative comments ,the reason and only reason why I am saying anything I won the last two games knowing this and with Brady throwing like this they in my opinion win the superbowl . Iwant guys to have the real truth about Bradys injuries so you can bet according. I met the maintainence worker a few months ago he came to service my pool it was the end of the season and had to cover the pool, a friend who is a lawyer in this exclusive area in Narragansett gave me his name and number, he came over my house and I can't get rid of him . he is over my house for all the playoffs eating and drinking and hanging out with all my friends. This time meeting someone knew payed off.I am sorry this message grew I should have put this in players talk section my apology .