exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

This should be fun

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Not sure what game Giant fans watched. I really don't think that Giants defense was that dominating. I've never seen a team drop so many passes today as the Packers did. And we talking about wide open guys. What about Jennings in the first standing out there all by himself and Rodgers missed him. Think the lay off had more to do with Rodgers playing bad then that Giants defense. Guess i must of watched a different game. Also that hail mary play probably won't work next weekend against the 49ers but will see. Anyway weather should be a factor alot of rain coming into San Fran late next week and during game time. Look for the game to be played on a sloppy field. Like the under more then anything in this game. Two evenly matched teams should be a good one.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Niners to the big dance

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This will be as close a game you'll get in the playoffs.

What's the ML? There's no huge advantage between these two teams, that's why I was SURE Packers had to win today to get the cushy Public money next week.

Snore. fukk the books, who wants to watch a 49ers/Giants game?
    idiots. Whose going to bet on them? They think the pub will back alex smith? or a 7-9 Giants team?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

giants due to mess up. they mess up bad sometimes, like versus seahawks and redskins, all over forty-niners

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    This will be as close a game you'll get in the playoffs.

What's the ML? There's no huge advantage between these two teams, that's why I was SURE Packers had to win today to get the cushy Public money next week.

Snore. fukk the books, who wants to watch a 49ers/Giants game?
    idiots. Whose going to bet on them? They think the pub will back alex smith? or a 7-9 Giants team?

When were the giants 7-9?

And yes, packers should´ve won with 45+ points. Horrible defense on them giants

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this the first time this fruitcake posted a play? What a doozy.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

9-7 team. you know what I meant.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the Giants keep playing like they have been they may win the whole thing. None of the other three teams is as balanced. And they're peaking at the right time. That's a big part of the puzzle. Teams that had a great regular season, like the Packers, often peaked too early. The Niners barely beat the Saints, even though they won the turnover battle decisively and the Saints defense was terrible. Do you think the Giants will make those same mistakes? Their coaching staff stays under the radar compared to the Bellichicks and Paytons, but the way they were able to contain Rodgers was pure genius. It shows that the Giants coaching staff can take things to a whole other level. Rodgers, the guy who played the QB position at 'the highest level ever', according to some experts, was reduced to a very average QB. That degree of getting outcoached is rare. If it was New England versus Tebow, fine, but this was Rodgers. The Giants completely dismantled the reigning champs and I would doubt that they're done there.

It will probably come down to red zone efficiency and turnovers. I could see the Giants borrow a page from the Cards defense for the red zone. The Cards and Niners split the season series, but the Niners played almost the entire home game on the half of the Cards. But all they got were field goals (until late in the game). Don't be surprised if the game is evenly balanced except for the Giants scoring TD's and the Niners FG's.

And then there's history that tends to repeat itself. The catch in the last seconds with Vernon Davis coming off the field, crying like TO after just such a pass by Young... That, it turned out, was the highlight of the season for that previous Niners edition.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-16-12 at 06:37 AM.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lang will obviously be on the Giants, once he is, good fukkking night

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

eli is on a mission

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

you never know in the nfl what will or won't happen or be expected. Just when it appears the Giants are the now team, you will be shocked at the unknowns. Don't be suprised if the 49ers win by 10 plus..they made the N.O. QB/offense look lost. If Giants start off slow...they will be beat soundly. The hottest team was Saints entering the playoffs, look what happened.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

No such thing as he is on a mission etc, every week is a new game with twists/turns and alot of unknowns.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    If the Giants keep playing like they have been they may win the whole thing. None of the other three teams is as balanced. And they're peaking at the right time. That's a big part of the puzzle. Teams that had a great regular season, like the Packers, often peaked too early. The Niners barely beat the Saints, even though they won the turnover battle decisively and the Saints defense was terrible. Do you think the Giants will make those same mistakes? Their coaching staff stays under the radar compared to the Bellichicks and Paytons, but the way they were able to contain Rodgers was pure genius. It shows that the Giants coaching staff can take things to a whole other level. Rodgers, the guy who played the QB position at 'the highest level ever', according to some experts, was reduced to a very average QB. That degree of getting outcoached is rare. If it was New England versus Tebow, fine, but this was Rodgers. The Giants completely dismantled the reigning champs and I would doubt that they're done there.

It will probably come down to red zone efficiency and turnovers. I could see the Giants borrow a page from the Cards defense for the red zone. The Cards and Niners split the season series, but the Niners played almost the entire home game on the half of the Cards. But all they got were field goals (until late in the game). Don't be surprised if the game is evenly balanced except for the Giants scoring TD's and the Niners FG's.

And then there's history that tends to repeat itself. The catch in the last seconds with Vernon Davis coming off the field, crying like TO after just such a pass by Young... That, it turned out, was the highlight of the season for that previous Niners edition.
    thank you thank you thank you

the defense is playing out of their MINDS right now..2 points to an explosive Atlanta team...now 6 points to the most electric offense the league has seen in a long time. 14 points coming after a fumble that got reversed never should have, than a brutal call on roughing the passer on 4th down they score 7.

its so hard to believe people actually watch these games and can make a thread as dumb as **** as this one.

but than again thats how vegas was built.
    Points Awarded:

JACK MATZ gave zoo youk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah no way are 49ers going to beat giants 49ers will score almost nothing against giants d.. winner of yesterdays packers giants game will be superbowl champs after saints were knocked out

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Niners Defense had Brees throwing off of his back foot all day, Giants had ARodg moving in the pocket all day yesterday. I'll take what I saw the db's doing to Pack receivers over what I saw with the Niners defense on Saturday.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Lets not mention the 5 turnovers by the Saints.

Or that top defense getting worked through the air.

seems to me everyone turns it over against sf, doubt eli will be the exception..hardly think this is gonna be a blowout but do like sf to get the w...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Giants lose by ten... Ninaz defense too dominant... Gb beat themselves.. Dropped passes... Fumbles with no one touching them.. Rogers missing a few way open throws.. Niners will kill that weak secondary

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I will laugh so hard when Giants walks straight over the 49ers fraudulent team...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lang will factor into the outcome, he will have a 100 dime release involving the Giants; teased or straight, Bob Seager style.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    I will laugh so hard when Giants walks straight over the 49ers fraudulent team...

regardless of the outcome continuing to call sf "fraudulent" is nothing short of ignorant..

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    regardless of the outcome continuing to call sf "fraudulent" is nothing short of ignorant..
    Hey there, take it for what it is, pregame trash talk

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Alex smith is going to be brought back down to earth, figuratively and literally.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Alex smith is going to be brought back down to earth, figuratively and literally.

Jmdurbz
    Jmdurbz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady vs Giants Rd2

Giants defense right now is playing same level as the 49ers. The deciding factor is GiantsOffense. Call me Crazy but I think Giantswill be first team to do work on their D.

Giants 31 49ers 17

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Actually, Alex Smith didn't have some kind of lucky fluke a performance against the Saints. This year he averaged a 99.8 passer rating at home against an average opponent defense ranked higher than New Orleans' defensive ranking. In his win over the Saints he had a passer rating of 103.2. He performed exactly as well as he should have been expected to perform last Saturday.

I suspect the problem is that a lot of people have not watched the 49ers very much this year before the playoffs and were unfamiliar with how good of a team they are now, which is why people are losing money betting against them.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me kno where I can get some of that shit ur smoking

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Lang will obviously be on the Giants, once he is, good fukkking night
    Isn't Lang a Niners fan? Wasn't he on the Niners against the Saints? Wouldn't he be on the Niners again against the Giants? LMAO! You needed a miracle to win the first one, so you really think Lang will hold up twice in a row picking the Niners?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

massive HFA for the niners this weekend - well rested and the field will be sloppy with heavy rains due later this week

niners easily by 14+ in this burial

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    It shows that the Giants coaching staff can take things to a whole other level.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

NO and GB both played like crap. That first half by NO was unreal, as was GBs receivers dropping 10 passes or whatever it was.

GamblerSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    massive HFA for the niners this weekend - well rested and the field will be sloppy with heavy rains due later this week

niners easily by 14+ in this burial

Wanna make an avatar & the caption above bet on those words, or are you just a b*tch that likes the attention?

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Wanna make an avatar & the caption above bet on those words, or are you just a b*tch that likes the attention?
    Do you even have to ask?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by Jmdurbz View Post
    Brady vs Giants Rd2

Giants defense right now is playing same level as the 49ers. The deciding factor is GiantsOffense. Call me Crazy but I think Giantswill be first team to do work on their D.

Giants 31 49ers 17

First team to do work against their D but will score less then N.O.

First 12345 ... Last