Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Found the real reason for all the hate....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post

Gambling is gambling but I think the NFL playoffs and maybe March Madness are about as predictable as anything in sports.....its all about who is hot and who is not. Pro gambler....not at all but I was 3-0 last week and 2-1 this week with probably dozens of posts beforehand on each game. My 1 loss was on the Saints though...and I'm prob 0-3 or 0-4 vs SF this year overall. I'm still going with the Giants but Harbaugh must have some kind of a magic wand or something? He gets to Stanford and gets Andrew Luck then he gets to SF and they suddenly have a top defense and Alex Smith plays like Harbaugh played in his best years with Indy. I still say Greg Williams (Saints D-Coord) handed that game to SF with too much blitzing but thats what NO does. Hats off to SF and they would've covered 3.5 anyway.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giants are the only public play that won in the playoffs 2 weeks running..............

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Have fun burying yourselves.

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Let's go giants!!!

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    They beat a few experienced team in the league. Including giants. Alex been into that situation twice already... vs Detroit and NO.

Who's better than this team?? NOBODY!!!!
    One game in the playoffs in a number of years is not what I would consider experience. In this situation, I would take Eli 9 out of 10 times as he has already finished the deal once already and has proven he can take the pressure. Should be a great game regardless!

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Ok guys, we are at the final stretch here, tomorrow is the big game..

For the lines guys, the lines dropping fast, and the line now has -1.5 SF, dropped a full point, and dropping as Legends has it at -1..

I'm not going to be surprised if this line drops some more..

Does this sudden hard line change leave a little doubt in the minds of the 49ers fans?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I'm a huge 9er fan, I think the Giants are the better team here. The Giants have no one to fear on the 9ers except maybe Vernon Davis, but I don't anticipate much single coverage on him in this game. The better team doesn't always win, though, and thats basically my only hope. See the 1990 NFC championship game That one still kills me!!!!!!!!!

primetime408
    primetime408's Avatar Become A Pro!

The logic on here is fuxking mind numbing. The Niners didn't beat the saints at home. They beat them on the road. Let's not forget the saints have been nothing short of mediocre on the road in the past few years. People say Gore wasn't healthy? Well neither was Umenyiora or Hicks. Not to mention Bradshaw was out.

I live in the Bay. I've watched every Niner game this year. It's over. Harbaugh is awesome but the buck stops here.

miss__brittany
    miss__brittany's Avatar Become A Pro!

My prediction: SF wins this game by 3-7 points.

Offense - advantage Giants
    Defense - advantage 49ers
    Special Teams -advantage 49ers
    Home field - advantage 49ers

Davis will be doubled all game, so as long as Smith doesn't force any throws and make mistakes, SF will win. I'd also like to see them get the running game going early and go back to the basics.

Defense wins this game, not offense; especially on a drenched field.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

looks like the whole board is on the 49ers and Ravens

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Eli Manning.......2 time SuperBowl MVP!!!!

1sob
    1sob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

just take the under and thank me after the game

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post

Pierre Thomas still doesn't know what hit him. Looks like the public doesn't either.
    heh

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by 1sob View Post
    just take the under and thank me after the game
    Not so sure, Eli could very well carve this D up just like Brees last week. Difference is 49ers are now actually facing a solid D that allows only 12p on avg per game over last 4 games (since being healthy).

I guess 24-16 or 27-13 wins for BigBlue are likely results and those would keep it under, but I wouldn't bet it.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Not so sure, Eli could very well carve this D up just like Brees last week. Difference is 49ers are now actually facing a solid D that allows only 12p on avg per game over last 4 games (since being healthy).

I guess 24-16 or 27-13 wins for BigBlue are likely results and those would keep it under, but I wouldn't bet it.
    A very good point. This is the worst offense the Giants have faced in the playoffs. This is the best QB the 49ers will be facing in a while... and I say that with confidence because Eli Manning is a road warrior, and Drew Brees is merely human on the road. If it was Brees in the dome that the 49ers beat, I'd be 100 times more impressed.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Giants backers drinking the kool Aid....Gb played like shit... Ninaz win by 7

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Giants backers drinking the kool Aid....Gb played like shit... Ninaz win by 7
    Saints played shittier than the Pack. And I say that as a Packers hater.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    Saints played shittier than the Pack. And I say that as a Packers hater.
    So...you're telling us you didn't actually watch the games? The Packers didn't show up.

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    So...you're telling us you didn't actually watch the games? The Packers didn't show up.
    It is easy to say the Packers didn't show up, but just for example, that play on Rodgers' fumble, he had a sure touch down on the left sideline. If the Giants don't MAKE that play, the Packers might have pulled it to within 20-17 and then who knows what happens. The fact is that the Giants' defense made plays ALL day and beat the best offense in the NFL, holding them to basically 6 points as the two touchdowns were both on clearly incorrect calls.

I'm sure we'll be sitting here talking about tomorrow night how poorly the 49ers played as the Giants' pass rush creates havoc for a team that struggles to protect the quarterback and a quarterback who in his history is prone to turning the ball over.

Authentic
    Authentic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eli is playing the beast season he ever had. Giants has a banged up roster when they went against SF and now they have a full roster. Plus, you the Giants are on a roll and they have enough confidence to go up any team in the league after taking down the Packers.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Found the real reason for all the hate....

Its not hate....we like Jimmy Harbaugh here in Indy but the GMen have been cashing for me big just like GB last year. I'll ride the hot team until proven otherwise. They've played the regular season NY/SF game about 3x on NFL network this week and a few things stood out to me. The Giants outgained 395-305 and outrushed SF 93-77 without Bradshaw. Delanie Walker, Ted Ginn, and Braylon Edwards combined for 12 catches-155 yards. Thats basically half of their offense from 1 guy that is gone and 2 guys that are questionable or just coming back in Walkers case.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I'm a huge 9er fan, I think the Giants are the better team here. The Giants have no one to fear on the 9ers except maybe Vernon Davis, but I don't anticipate much single coverage on him in this game. The better team doesn't always win, though, and thats basically my only hope. See the 1990 NFC championship game That one still kills me!!!!!!!!!

Reality...good for you and good for me! I've never seen so many 49er hacks in my life as this week. I'm a Colts fan and I rarely play the Colts because its FCKN STUPID when you can't possibly be objective. I guess you can put down $20 and no harm/no foul but thats a sure way to get crushed overall. Not that SF can't win the game because they can unlike Baltimore....its just that the Giants defensive streak and confidence is being completely disregarded as well as the fact that one team has all the big play makers on offense and it isn't SF! They can only win one way and thats with turnovers.

rjc
    rjc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    NY Giants are going to the Superbowl.........

They are clearly playing the best ball (when it counts) in the NFL right now.........

Nobody is going to stop this runaway train.........
    all in on the 49er's now!

IamHD
    IamHD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last meeting between the two, SF didn't have Frank Gore. Tm will be a celebration for 49er fans.

First 123