xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

[quote=uhuhahah;13270089]

I would take both ML and points...quote]

I would be very nervous to lay anything more than a FG in this matchup.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Took some ravens @ +9 and I am hoping to ride the ravens wave and steal some Pats -6.5 for a middle. If it never gets there, I am happy with the Ravens wager.

Took the under when it was 44 in SF/NYG. Field will look like woodstock by game time. Med to Heavy Rain from today thru Sunday. Nice!!

BOL 2 Everyone.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Sharp money came in on the ravens yesterday at 7.5....Lots of 7s out there now.

Good luck

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Sharp money, Public money, Square money, Fade money, it's all Bullshit, put your money where you think it's right. What do you call Sharp money when Brady blows this team out of the water? Stupid money?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Condor347

Joe Dogs

Baltimore + 7.5

woody78
    woody78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats for me.

Joe Dogs

Should be a good one.

good luck on your wagers.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    Sharp money, Public money, Square money, Fade money, it's all Bullshit, put your money where you think it's right. What do you call Sharp money when Brady blows this team out of the water? Stupid money?

what do you call money on the 31st ranked defense?? ask Green Bay Packer bettors from last week.

Redchevy

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    what do you call money on the 31st ranked defense?? ask Green Bay Packer bettors from last week.
    I don't call it anything and I also don't believe that yards allowed by a defense are a true measure of where that unit stands. Talk to me about points allowed by a defense and now you'll make some sense and have a true measure of what a unit is doing. NE has been very good in the points allowed category recently and to me that is all that matters. I believe NEs' D is in the 16/18 point range in points given up over the last 6/8 games. The offense is on fire and running on every cylinder. When they are putting those kind of numbers up, all the defense has to be is adequate. As for GB, I believe their fatal mistake was resting players. I've been a firm believer that resting these guys brings on too much rust, when it's one and done, 3 weeks off is the kiss of death. Indy is famous for it too!!!!

Redchevy

Here's another little tidbit for anyone still on the fence. The crew refing this game has thrown the least flags all year, especially for offenseive holding. That bodes well for Bradys' pocket and not so well for the Ravens in coverage. Good luck to all!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

I don't call it anything and I also don't believe that yards allowed by a defense are a true measure of where that unit stands. Talk to me about points allowed by a defense and now you'll make some sense and have a true measure of what a unit is doing. NE has been very good in the points allowed category recently and to me that is all that matters. I believe NEs' D is in the 16/18 point range in points given up over the last 6/8 games. The offense is on fire and running on every cylinder. When they are putting those kind of numbers up, all the defense has to be is adequate. As for GB, I believe their fatal mistake was resting players. I've been a firm believer that resting these guys brings on too much rust, when it's one and done, 3 weeks off is the kiss of death. Indy is famous for it too!!!!
    who have been the pats opponents the last 6/8 games?

Redchevy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    who have been the pats opponents the last 6/8 games?
    I know exactly who NE has played the last 6/8 games. Are you trying to make the point that the Ravens are better prepared the last 6/8 games having squeaked by Cleveland and Cincinnati twice? They also had the mighty Colts, got beat by Seattle and got blown out by SD. My rational is that this is "The" best offense the Ravens have faced this year. Brady is on the doorstep of SB # 5, he's at home with probably the best package of weapons he has ever had in his life. Don't over think this game, Brady is going to carve this team up and Flacco will never keep pace. Good luck to the Ravens backers, I couldn't bet on this team with a gun to my head. Just my opinion on it.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

Feel like these playoff games this year are the hardest to pick. I can see the logic of a good Bmore team playing well against the Pats, but Brady has been on fire. The Gmen/ Niners game is the same situation. Tough tough, defense at home versus a hot gmen team. I feel like the only pick that is kinda solid is the under on the Giants/49ers game.

broadway6
    on to the next one

I know exactly who NE has played the last 6/8 games. Are you trying to make the point that the Ravens are better prepared the last 6/8 games having squeaked by Cleveland and Cincinnati twice? They also had the mighty Colts, got beat by Seattle and got blown out by SD. My rational is that this is "The" best offense the Ravens have faced this year. Brady is on the doorstep of SB # 5, he's at home with probably the best package of weapons he has ever had in his life. Don't over think this game, Brady is going to carve this team up and Flacco will never keep pace. Good luck to the Ravens backers, I couldn't bet on this team with a gun to my head. Just my opinion on it.
    The Pats offense is great...their defense will keep the Ravens in it.

Adm. Cowpollock
    Adm. Cowpollock's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm laying large on New England. -7 is not much. I look at how poorly the Ravens have played on the road, and how badly they played last week vs. Houston. They had little on either side of the ball. Zero sacks LOL and hardly any pressure. Ravens defense is overrated. AP story said Baltimore defense "forced" turnovers vs. Houston -- LOL. They were gifts from a rookie QB and Jacoby Jones. Flacco was spectacularly ineffective.

Brady will carve up that D like a bone-in ham. Ed Reed will be running all over on that gimpy ankle. Factor in home field advantage. This game is a 38-10 blowout. GLTA

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Adm. Cowpollock View Post
    I'm laying large on New England. -7 is not much. I look at how poorly the Ravens have played on the road, and how badly they played last week vs. Houston. They had little on either side of the ball. Zero sacks LOL and hardly any pressure. Ravens defense is overrated. AP story said Baltimore defense "forced" turnovers vs. Houston -- LOL. They were gifts from a rookie QB and Jacoby Jones. Flacco was spectacularly ineffective.

Brady will carve up that D like a bone-in ham. Ed Reed will be running all over on that gimpy ankle. Factor in home field advantage. This game is a 38-10 blowout. GLTA
    how much is large? best of luck. good luck thinking Ravens will only score 10 too.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Ravens look even better now that Lang is on Pats

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

Quote Originally Posted by nysportsguy210 View Post
    i have ravens winning this game outright.
    i agree,, tom brady goin to have a bad game ,,i predict

broadway6
    on to the next one

Ravens 1h

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Ravens 1h
    cash money

Joe Dogs

broadway6
    on to the next one

Cash money bitches

broadway6
    on to the next one

Did pats ever lead by 9??

First 12