TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

TheBet of 1/15/2012..MUST SEE PLAY

After fukkin emptying out my bookie on SF ML + NE ATS, I'm feeling a bit generous and I'll share some EASY CASH for Sunday with all you fellas here.

Houston Texans @ Baltimore Ravens

T.J Yates is a scrub 3rd string ROOKIE QB coming off an emotional win in Houston. Did T.J Yates win that game versus the Bengals? Or was it the fact that Arian Foster was a fukkin BEAST, or was it the fact that all Yates had to do was keep the pigskin tucked between his ass? The Bengals had no business in the playoffs, and they were fukkin exposed by Foster and the Texans D.

You think Arian Foster is going to whoop out another 150 yard game? Think again, the Ravens are an absolute MONSTER against the run. They are right there 1-2 with the Niners in run defense. This is with Ray Ray out with a little toe toe injury for a good chunk of the season. Let me tell you this, Ray Ray Lewis ate his fukking wheat flakes, and he's fukking 100%. The Ravens aren't going to let Foster beat them, and they're going to favor stopping the run and making Yates beat them. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

Even with Andre Johnson, do you think there's a snows chance in hell that Yates will be able to identify the blitz packages that the Ravens have at their disposal? The Ravens are fukkin STACKED with play makers on defense, and the Texans would be fukkin lucky to score 14 points in this contest. Really, it's going to be like Tim Tebow V.2, expect this time, it's T.J YATES, and he's not going against the shittiest defense in the NFL; HES GOING AGAINST PRIME TIME D.

Ravens are undefeated at home, and the Texans are not going to have more than 5 first downs all game. Pound Ray fukking Rice all day, and call it a season for the fukking Texans, they're fukking finished.

Play: Baltimore Ravens -7.5

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Already had mine locked. Nice job on that SF ML

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the Texans +7.5. See a classic defensive battle. Baltimore wins but Texans cover the number.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

ravens win but giving texans 7.5pts. is a bad bet/balt. stops foster yes but texans stop rice also/flacco is just too flaky /dont care myself had 49rs ml and pts./super bowl n.e.30/49rs 24/gl

TheBet
    TheBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

t.j yates. ezy cash