calling it right now...

packers will lose SU.

StrictlyBusiness
    StrictlyBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!

popular choice, gl

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

not really...u could say that about the giants spread... the majority of the world is on the packers, your just seeing the majority on the giants ml because no one will obviously take packers at -300.... but if u took a poll ud see a huge difference leaning on the packers SU

StrictlyBusiness

Yea I am sure your right. I am just one to get nervous with public dogs which the Giants seem to be. I played Giants plus, and their Money line in the first game. They matchup very well with the packers, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it again. In fact I am almost leaning the other way with the Pack having an extra week. One thing that remains even with the giants having a good matchup is that the Giants secondary is still TERRIBLE. Sure the Packers secondary is nothing to write home about, but it is much better than the Giants. On top of that while Eli may be having a very solid season Rodgers is on an entirely different level. Webster did probably have his best game of the year against the Falcons though so we will see.. They will need it for sure.

Giants really have no quality wins of late. Only one you could consider was the Falcons, and that game was strange. They did dominate though so I will give them that, but it wasn't long ago they were dominated by the Skins either.

ebelisle22

i agree with you completely. i think it will be a very good game tomorrow...although i think they will win su, im taking the points. packers have the potential to blow them out but i just dont see that happening in tomorrows game. if eli throws the ball like last game, they will have no problem keeping this game interesting.

gl tomorrow man.

StrictlyBusiness

You too brother.. If the Giants do fall hard/soft.. Don't be afraid to try 49ers ML/Points the following week. ?

TOLD YA
    TOLD YA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
    Yea I am sure your right. I am just one to get nervous with public dogs which the Giants seem to be. I played Giants plus, and their Money line in the first game. They matchup very well with the packers, but I don't think I can bring myself to do it again. In fact I am almost leaning the other way with the Pack having an extra week. One thing that remains even with the giants having a good matchup is that the Giants secondary is still TERRIBLE. Sure the Packers secondary is nothing to write home about, but it is much better than the Giants. On top of that while Eli may be having a very solid season Rodgers is on an entirely different level. Webster did probably have his best game of the year against the Falcons though so we will see.. They will need it for sure.

Giants really have no quality wins of late. Only one you could consider was the Falcons, and that game was strange. They did dominate though so I will give them that, but it wasn't long ago they were dominated by the Skins either.
    Obviously you don't know anything about the nfl, you say li isn't on Rodgers level, you couldn't be more wrong. I will give it to you Rodgers is awesome but then again, could it be due to the fact that his receivers are the best in the league with the yac, 3weeks ago the backup for green bay did throw for 600 yards. Looks like another situation like Tom Brady and Matt cassel. Plus the fact that the giants are a running team and Eli was on 70 yards shy of 5000. If your looking to cash in today take the gmen with the points, along with them on the ml. The giants d might be suspect, but that d line is hungry and looking for dinner, that dinner could be Rodgers ass.

ebelisle22

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

ebelisle22

peace packers

StrictlyBusiness

Good stuff my man! boy do I feel foolish for not going with the gmen again!

nice n easy hit for you!