Sidetracked
    Sidetracked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

as a saints fan i dont understand it

why are you blitzing alex smith with under a minute left? dude is awful i would of had 11 in coverage and let that fool try to scamper for another 30 yard td before i let vernon davis beat me 1 on 1

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your defense sucks either way. A Saints fan should know this.

Sidetracked

im aware the defense is bad, but still alex smith isnt very good and only had 3/4 good passes all game (all to davis) if they sit in zone rather then blitzing game ATLEAST goes to overtime

MagicMaker
    MagicMaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 418

I agree, lots of bad decisions with the lead. San Fran should never of gotten that close to end zone.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Poor defensive coaching desicions! But it's ok because if GB win tomorrow they will expose the fuk out of SF

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Because Greg Williams doesnt know anything else.

Sidetracked

i hope the rumors are true and greg williams is leaving to go to the rams, with how bad they played all game the defense is what kept the saints in it...and it also fell short in crunch time

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

Sean Peyton is paying for the hotel and plane ride to SL for the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetracked View Post
    i hope the rumors are true and greg williams is leaving to go to the rams, with how bad they played all game the defense is what kept the saints in it...and it also fell short in crunch time

rhombus
    rhombus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetracked View Post
    why are you blitzing alex smith with under a minute left? dude is awful i would of had 11 in coverage and let that fool try to scamper for another 30 yard td before i let vernon davis beat me 1 on 1
    They were blitzing all game and were having success with it. I'm not sure why everyone wants to change to a zone/prevent defense all the time. I always support teams playing exactly the same defense they were playing if it had been working throughout the game. If the Saints had changed to a zone/prevent and given up that TD then you'd have people asking why they changed from what was working.

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

The only way this game at the end does not go to OT is if the Saints give up the major so I understand your frustration and that should have been priority 1. This is no different than the Steelers putting their entire defense on the line in OT against the Broncos. Only a major can beat you and not extend the game. Situational football is sometimes lost in the moment when it cannot be.