ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballysman NFL Plays with write ups

Last week went 3-1 in the playoffs winning 8.7 units...overall 14-8 since joining SBR +11.8 units ahead.

TOP PLAY
    5 UNIT PLAY
    New Orleans/ San Francisco Under 47:The Niners know that they cannot beat the the Saints in a shootout and they have one weapon on their team to help them make sure that doesn't happen, and his name is Frank Gore. The Saints were 12th in the league vs the run and they will be taking on Frank Gore (1211 yards, 4.3 ypc and 8 TD's) and the Niners 8th ranked rushing offense. All tat running that the Niners will be doing will eat up plenty of clock as they know that is one way to keep this offense off the field. The Saints offense is number 1 on the year, but in their last 4 road games on grass field they were able to score just 23.8 ppg. The Saints do come up with a lot of big plays, but the feeling here is that the Niners very good defense will make this team work their way down the field with some time consuming drives. The Niners allow just 10.9 ppg at home and their home games overall have put up just 38.5 ppg. I really don't expect more than 44 points in this one. KEY TRENDS--- SAN FRANCISCO is 16-5 UNDER in home games versus good offensive teams - averaging >=5.65 yards/play in the second half of the season since 1992 and 14-4 UNDER in home games after a road game where both teams scored 24 or more points since 1992.

3 unit play

7 POINT TEASER--- New England/ Denver Over 43 & San Francisco/ Saints Under 54

2 UNIT PLAY
    New Orleans -3,5 over SAN FRANCISCO: Gonna take the square stand here. I feel that their is no way the niners will be able to score enough points to keep this game close. I expect the Niner running game to help keep the scoring down, but it will also give them fewer possessions and I don't see them scoring every time they have the ball. The 49ers defense is elite against the run, but they struggled to stop the pass when facing the league’s top quarterbacks. Dallas (432 yards), Philadelphia (416), Detroit (293), N.Y. Giants (311) and Pittsburgh (330) all moved the ball in the air against a them them this year. Going up against the Niners defense, I don't expect the Saints to score every time as well, but they will put enough points on the board to get the cover here. I expect the Saints to win by a TD.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have added the Denver broncos +14 over the pats. Sorry no write up as I am leaving to tailgate down at the stadium. Pats will win but not cover, I know my team well enough to see Denver covering this game. Denver+14 for 5 units.