BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Where Are My Conspiracy Theorists.....Playoff Football!!!

TIM ******* TEBOW........ I'am far from your average conspiracy advocate, with the whole nonsense that games are fixed and all the other bullshit, but lets just think about how much $$$; not just the NFL, but other companies have profitted off of this Tim Tebow character. I dont even know if that number exists but what would you think that ballpark number is? He hasn't just helped the NFL make $, but has increased audiences for broadcasting, companies that make anything Tebow, from clothes to dildoes (wouldnt be surprised), you name it! I mean shit this guy even broke a social media record for twitter. Soooo many different companies are profitting from this guy, and its like an "angel" has decended on the NFL while these hard economic times are grappling society. I know you can make the argument that other players make the NFL and companies $, but it seems Tebow has made the biggest impact, with the largest target audience, ranging from 5 yr old kids to 50 yr old womem. So my point and question is do you think that this game will be slightly tilted towards Denver? Will there be more holding calls on the pats, more pass intf calls, and so on...... I mean we've all seen "those games" where you say to yourself something doesnt add up here. The spread indicates they are somewhat of a big dog, which no doubt they should be, but is Roger Goodell, the NFL and other companies willing to call it a season on Tebow, and hope for the same success next year? Will they ride out and make one more game? Or will they even shock the world!!??? (Like I said I dont believe in fixed games or conspiracies with refs and all that good stuff, but I just want to bring this topic up, and see how people feel and what people think) If there are prop bets on penalties you can bet your ass im betting more penalties for the pats, and so on.........

Cheers! BOL this weekend on all your picks!

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    TIM ******* TEBOW........ I'am far from your average conspiracy advocate, with the whole nonsense that games are fixed and all the other bullshit, but lets just think about how much $$$; not just the NFL, but other companies have profitted off of this Tim Tebow character. I dont even know if that number exists but what would you think that ballpark number is? He hasn't just helped the NFL make $, but has increased audiences for broadcasting, companies that make anything Tebow, from clothes to dildoes (wouldnt be surprised), you name it! I mean shit this guy even broke a social media record for twitter. Soooo many different companies are profitting from this guy, and its like an "angel" has decended on the NFL while these hard economic times are grappling society. I know you can make the argument that other players make the NFL and companies $, but it seems Tebow has made the biggest impact, with the largest target audience, ranging from 5 yr old kids to 50 yr old womem. So my point and question is do you think that this game will be slightly tilted towards Denver? Will there be more holding calls on the pats, more pass intf calls, and so on...... I mean we've all seen "those games" where you say to yourself something doesnt add up here. The spread indicates they are somewhat of a big dog, which no doubt they should be, but is Roger Goodell, the NFL and other companies willing to call it a season on Tebow, and hope for the same success next year? Will they ride out and make one more game? Or will they even shock the world!!??? (Like I said I dont believe in fixed games or conspiracies with refs and all that good stuff, but I just want to bring this topic up, and see how people feel and what people think) If there are prop bets on penalties you can bet your ass im betting more penalties for the pats, and so on.........

Cheers! BOL this weekend on all your picks!
    As a Broncos fan, let me just say that it sure as hell felt like the refs were conspiring to keep Denver OUT of the playoffs in the last few weeks of the year.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    As a Broncos fan, let me just say that it sure as hell felt like the refs were conspiring to keep Denver OUT of the playoffs in the last few weeks of the year.

Really?? In what ways, just curious, I watched most of that game, and didnt seem like that. I was a also a few beers deep but hey, what can you do.........

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

the nfl makes a lot of money/do you really think they would risk all this on some bs. fixes/just bet on who you think will win and let it go

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

There are no fixes, there are however refs that are clueless at times