SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv NFL Experts' Roundtable Playoffs Preview: 4 Divisional Round Games

Scott Kellen of SixthSenseSports.com and Dave Golokhov from AskMen.com take a look at the lines for the 4 upcoming NFL Divisional Round games with SBRtv host Peter Loshak.

New Orleans at San Francisco
    New Orleans' explosive offense goes on the road to San Fran, who may have a tough time containing Drew Brees enough to cover their small home dog spread.

Denver at New England
    Can Tebow and Co. do it again? Can they at least cover the big spread?

Houston at Baltimore
    Both teams play a similar style based on solid run/defense fundamentals.

Giants at Green Bay
    The Giants, anchored by their newly-full strength defense and run game, face rested Green Bay as an 8-point road dog.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

we need some entertaining touts...I wanna see a tout doing blow off a hookers and a pile of blow like scarface in front of him while he yells into the camera why his picks are fukin winners!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    we need some entertaining touts...I wanna see a tout doing blow off a hookers and a pile of blow like scarface in front of him while he yells into the camera why his picks are fukin winners!

bro I HEAR YA PAL we did a "squares squaretable" for a few weeks earlier in the season and I was cutting lines in front of me the whole fukin time pal!

AND, our picks on those shows were like 70% winners pal!

all these fukin vids take fukin time to do though, but yeah I hear you bro i want to incorporate more fukin entertainment and more blow into our capping vids in the future

we'll work it out one way or another pal

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    bro I HEAR YA PAL we did a "squares squaretable" for a few weeks earlier in the season and I was cutting lines in front of me the whole fukin time pal!

AND, our picks on those shows were like 70% winners pal!

all these fukin vids take fukin time to do though, but yeah I hear you bro i want to incorporate more fukin entertainment and more blow into our capping vids in the future

we'll work it out one way or another pal
    You do a good job Loshack I watch every week, was just thinking today needed some make it more entertaining lol keep up the good work