iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Sanchez the beaner will always be better than you..

And how can I fight a kid that can't even think for himself??

You're starting a race war with yourself pal...

Nobody even mentioned his race...

Pull it together Mayan...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Was it Sanchez that got them there , or was it Revis and his buddies?
    This............

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

You're starting a race war with yourself pal...

Nobody even mentioned his race...

Pull it together Mayan...
    kid you have a hard-on for minorities..Too much limbaugh propaganda.

Now go make a thread about how Sanchez is a obama voter and tebow is a conservative

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

last time jets traded for an aging future hall of fame qb, they went 9-7 and missed the playoffs.

like i said, everyone including his teammates used to bash eli. i think giants are glad they stuck with him.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Told you this was coming... Anybody that has played sports can tell this dork is one of those "coaches pet's" type guys that knows he isn't good enough... He hides his flaws with articulate interviews, planned workouts with star players... Didn't hurt to play on the best team in football last 3 years... They will bench this geek and be right back in the playoffs!!!
    nope, ryan is no longer respected by his players,also manning will only play on a team whose coach will let him run the show.......

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

That's hilarious. Peyton would last about 3 minutes with Rex Ryan.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sparano....

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

Enough said.
    Sanchez wins.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'll preface my post by stating that Sanchez was and still is vastly over-rated as a QB. Part of this is because he played only 16 games sum total at USC (correct me if my #'s are wrong here but I believe them to be accurate). The Jets over-reached and traded up to get him. He's just not showing still that he has what it takes to win with any consistency at the Pro Level.

The problem I have with this latest story is how poorly it reflects upon the Jets as a team and organization. If you have problems you keep them "in house" and don't air them publicly. From what I've heard there are a ton of primadonnas on this team. Players more concerned with stats over team wins. I'm not surprised this story has come out as it follows on the heels of their 3rd stringer QB outing bad behaviour elsewhere in the locker room. Should be an interesting off season for them but at best I think Sanchito only gets one more year to prove himself en Nuevo York.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    I'll preface my post by stating that Sanchez was and still is vastly over-rated as a QB. Part of this is because he played only 16 games sum total at USC (correct me if my #'s are wrong here but I believe them to be accurate). The Jets over-reached and traded up to get him. He's just not showing still that he has what it takes to win with any consistency at the Pro Level.

The problem I have with this latest story is how poorly it reflects upon the Jets as a team and organization. If you have problems you keep them "in house" and don't air them publicly. From what I've heard there are a ton of primadonnas on this team. Players more concerned with stats over team wins. I'm not surprised this story has come out as it follows on the heels of their 3rd stringer outing bad behaviour elsewhere in the locker room. Should be an interesting off season for them but at best I think Sanchito only gets one more year to prove himself en Nuevo York.
    The team wants to win...

They can't win with Sanchez...

Only way they can get him benched or off the team is through the media...

This is the same shit that went on with Les Miles and Jordan Jefferson, for whatever reason, Rex Ryan can't or won't bench Sanchez and the players are sick and fukkin tired of it...

Why is this so hard to understand???

If I seen this coming, I'm sure many others did as well...

Just went over the schedule...

I predict they go 7-9... 8-8 at best...

Expect a QB controversy at some point...

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    That's hilarious. Peyton would last about 3 minutes with Rex Ryan.
    This.

Peyton is the captain of the ship, look at his team, it is tailored made to SUIT HIM.
    Which is great, it works and they know it, that's why they put up with it.

I don't see Peyton anywhere but Indy. He IS that team, if not QB, as the O-Coordinator and eventually head coach.

What non die-hard Peyton fans don't know is, the whole Indy offensive scheme works cuz of Peyton. He CONTROLS the ship. The others are there to keep the D players in shape and not run up the score board.

He wouldn't last 2 mins with fat-mouthed Ryan, two fat bulls, going at break-neck speed in opposite directions?

sounds like a train wreck.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Surprising to see the team openly calling out their quarterback, never expected to see this even though Sanchez is the weak link on an otherwise great team. But you had to know the bulk of the team felt this way. The frustration must be boiling over at this point. Must be a lot of tension in that locker room.

First 12