ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

overhyped black qb and a rodgers wasn't a top pick

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    Didn't deserve it? Did you watch any Baylor games this year? He most definitely made his team better and while he DID have playmakers on offense he has incredible athletic ability and he brought a lot of success to a sorry college with very little accolades and history. His deep ball is better then Barkley's and arguable more consistent then Luck's. I still think Luck is the better overall right now because he's Pro ready from Day #1.

I'll say he has definite bust potential (he's probably a bit undersized and he also needs to be taught to stick in the pocket rather then bail out and make plays with his feet and speed). His UPSIDE potential is what will attract more then a few teams that desperately need a franchise signal caller (Cleve/Miami/Washington/Seattle/KC among the more notable teams).
    He's mastered the art of the Big 12 shootout. NO defense in that conference. NONE.

O/U in that conference are 10-15 pts higher than in the rest of the country. You can make a case he isn't even the best QB in the Big 12.

And just because I'm saying he didn't deserve to win the Heisman doesn't mean I don't think he's a special player.

(Btw, check his stats vs. his opponents (U. Washington's QB) in Baylor's bowl game - Baylor won, but he was outshined by his opponent.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    He's mastered the art of the Big 12 shootout. NO defense in that conference. NONE.

O/U in that conference are 10-15 pts higher than in the rest of the country. You can make a case he isn't even the best QB in the Big 12.

And just because I'm saying he didn't deserve to win the Heisman doesn't mean I don't think he's a special player.

(Btw, check his stats vs. his opponents (U. Washington's QB) in Baylor's bowl game - Baylor won, but he was outshined by his opponent.
    So, let me get this straight, he's accountable for his team's DEFENSE as well ? That's basically what you're saying with that last line. Nice try but that is just wack analysis on your part.

First 12