Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you like this play ?

This is what I came up with for this week a 4 Team Parlay:

Saints PK -200 + Texans +11 -190 + Den@NE Over 47 -200 + NyG@GB Under 57 -210

Total odds on this play +406. So what do you guys think ?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

can't say i like it. Think the Giants vs Packers game could be a shootout. Saints who knows i like the niners in that one. Texans lost to Balt at home earlier this season by 15 with schaub. Could easily be a long day for Yates and a blowout in that game. NE and Denver that over should hit. But what do i know best of luck with your wager. If i don't like it you will probably hit.

Cris_from_Europe
    Cris_from_Europe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints @ Niners could be a pretty close one, I just don't see the Saints eliminated from right now the playoffs the way they are playing + SF is not so explosive on offense.
    Texans did lose to Balt earlier but this is a playoff game and I see the winner by single digits only.
    DEN @ NE I'm pretty confident about the over here my only worry is that Denver used all its magic last week and wont be able to put suficient points on that NE Defense.
    NYG@GB I think the NYG pass rush will get to Rogers and also GB D# will forse Egghead Maning into some bad decisions. I think there will be enough FG's and now so many TD's to ensure this game stays Under 57.