Kobe
    Kobe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

Only a complete idiot would bet New England +14

I'm not saying this game is a lock. But it might as well be. I see Denver winning this game straight up. Forget the points. New England has the worst defense out of any playoff team. That means, if Tebow can throw 300+ yards against the best defense in the NFL in the Steelers, he could easily throw for 500+ against the Patriots. He won't, but only because of the ultra conservative play calling.

I'm an athiest, and I hate anyone that believes in god. Even with that extreme bias against Tebow and his faith, I still must admit he is the most talented quarterback in the league. If he had good receivers he probably would have more yards than Brees had this year.

I'm just tellin it like it us. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!! AHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    I'm not saying this game is a lock. But it might as well be. I see Denver winning this game straight up. Forget the points. New England has the worst defense out of any playoff team. That means, if Tebow can throw 300+ yards against the best defense in the NFL in the Steelers, he could easily throw for 500+ against the Patriots. He won't, but only because of the ultra conservative play calling.
    This logic does not work in the NFL. I'd be surprised if he threw for more than 200-225ish.

He threw for 316 including an 80 yard OT throw, against a defense that was stacking the line and blowing coverage all day. As well as having their top cover safety out.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there an IGNORE feature?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EXhoosier10

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I will be an idiot - Where can I get NE PLUS 14.

TOLD YA
    TOLD YA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

More yard than brees, obviously you don't kow shit about the nfl. Pitts defense was totally banged up and was unable together pressure on the tebow, I will admit when they stacked the box he did produce, is it that he's talented, pitts d played like shits or is Jesus really in tebows corner? I will take be taking a 3 Team teaser this weekend with 6 points. New England Minus 7, gmen plus 14 1/2 and over 29 in Houston. Play this ticket and thank me later the kid has been on fire the last month and a half.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Pats +14

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kelly View Post
    I will be an idiot - Where can I get NE PLUS 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Pats +14
    Priceless

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

one word idiot

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO guy doesn't even know the fukin line. Wtf has sbr become?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The Patriots beat them the first time at Broncos home field. Patriots will have home field advantage.

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I'll be that idiot! Give me NE +14. I will gladly take this wager for 300 points!

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBettor View Post
    I'll be that idiot! Give me NE +14. I will gladly take this wager for 300 points!
    I will lay down my house for this bet too

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

I'm an athiest, and I hate anyone that believes in god. Even with that extreme bias against Tebow and his faith, I still must admit he is the most talented quarterback in the league. If he had good receivers he probably would have more yards than Brees had this year.

I'm just tellin it like it us. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!! AHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
    Just had to say this...... From your avatar, to your stupidity (+14), to your posts......I HATE YOU!
    That is all

Bigtoilet
    Bigtoilet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You HATE anyone who beleives in God? 95% of the worlds population believes in a god in one way or another. That's a lot of hate in you, my friend. I will pray for you, seriously.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where did you see Pats +14?

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

[quote=Kobe;13170819]I'm not saying this game is a lock. But it might as well be. I see Denver winning this game straight up. Forget the points. New England has the worst defense out of any playoff team. That means, if Tebow can throw 300+ yards against the best defense in the NFL in the Steelers, he could easily throw for 500+ against the Patriots. He won't, but only because of the ultra conservative play calling. I'm an athiest, and I hate anyone that believes in god. Even with that extreme bias against Tebow and his faith, I still must admit he is the most talented quarterback in the league. If he had good receivers he probably would have more yards than Brees had this year. I'm just tellin it like it us. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!! AHHHHHH YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!![/quote

Your an atheist and hate anyone that believes in God? Your the biggest douche on the face of this planet. Period.

jram68
    tell obama to keep his change
    jram68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

fukcing retard, the line is -14 for new england.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

OP is going to have to work hard to try to regain some credibility around here.

Not exactly the sharpest thread title in the world.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Ugly avatar!!!

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Forget the guy saying +14 but, him saying Tebow is most talented quarterback in the league is ridiculous! And that he would have more passing yards than Brees this year!? I literally cried laughing after reading this guys posts.