nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

What are the excuses going to be when the Patriots dismantle the Broncos again

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Excuses? Are you fukkin dense? the line is 13.5!!!! that suggests everyone is expecting the Pats to destroy them.

what is your next thread? what are the excuses going to be when your wife has her period?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: byronbb, and dodger33

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the 2 Sons of GOD in a all out prize fight, wont need any excuses, sounds like Armageddon

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

This is the type of game where you're going to hear a lot of guys on ESPN predicting a Broncos upset so they'll look like geniuses in the rare case that they win, but nobody will ever think about it if they lose.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    This is the type of game where you're going to hear a lot of guys on ESPN predicting a Broncos upset so they'll look like geniuses in the rare case that they win, but nobody will ever think about it if they lose.
    Yup they have done that for awhile. I remember when NE won the AFC game in 02 then NE was +13/13.5 against Rams,, I bet +650 on NE before the screen was fully loaded. But when NE started taking all the money the era of ESPN was really born in terms of cleary swaying how people think. If people didnt get on NE first half hour they lost a lot of 'value'. They closed at less than +500 but the spread never really changed.

This game could get really interesting really quickly. It is a nice game to watch horrible game to bet. Only way to bet it is Den ML and cross your fingers. A total crap shoot.

But for the hype this game is going to get the line has been totally stagnant not a single move on the ML which is at +600 or so at most places. So people either laying off or waiting for the money to come in so they can decide what to bet. Guess no one wants to be first here. Thats why I say its a bad betting game.

if you take the ML now (ranging all over the place of +635 to 575) and right before kick money pours in on NE and Den gets to +640 or more you look like an idiot even if Denver wins.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Broncos win 38-35

(not srs)

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Patriots ain't going to dismantle anyone. The Broncos remember that Brady spike, and will take this game even more personal. Brady got aided by 3 gift fumbles in the Broncos own territory is the only reason why they won big. Plus Brady felt disrespected by the Tebowmania, and took that game personal to shove it in their faces. The more motivated team, that knows they can beat the Pats is coming to town this time.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

what was your excuse for going 0-4 week one lol.

Broncos are playing with house money, they could go out and kick 3 straight onsides kicks and hope for the best. you never know when a team is such a huge underdog

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Same one the Giants will have.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I will probably not be betting on this game.

I like both teams , i will be happy for either team that wins.

As far as Broncos excuses?? to me the Broncos have already exceeded all expectations on the season.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Patriots are going to roll over the Broncos. The Broncos first of all aren't even that good and it's amazing they are even this far with a QB who throws for 125 a game and runs for 45.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

God is "ALL IN" on the Broncos. That's who I'm tailing.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Tebow already cashed his miracle for the month. He beat a banged up Pittsburg team at home, with a hobbled QB and an old stupid defensive coordinator. He won't find that set of circumstances in Foxboro this Saturday. Denver also won't run wild for 21 points to start the game. This has all the makings of a blowout. Tebow will not beat Belichick and Brady in NE, I don't think he even comes close to covering the number. 41-17 is what I'm thinking and that's JMO on this game. Good luck to all!!!