brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

OVER is the Correct Play in Broncos/Patriots

Should be 60+ points again in this game

Heart
    Heart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1457

Oh really? That's the "correct" play?

Let me tell you what the correct play is. It's to not bet a dime on this game.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Oh really? That's the "correct" play?

Let me tell you what the correct play is. It's to not bet a dime on this game.

the game will go over brah, Patriots will score a ton of points regardless of either scenario (if it's a win or a loss) and you know the broncos will get a few (even in garbage time in case of a blowout)

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If your backing Denver, this game going low easily. The 1st game, Mcgahee played only 1 quarter, in which he had 60 yards in it. The running game wasn't the same after Mcgahee went out. The Broncos, will do anything and everything to milk the clock and shorten this game to stand a chance.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If your backing Denver, this game going low easily. The 1st game, Mcgahee played only 1 quarter, in which he had 60 yards in it. The running game wasn't the same after Mcgahee went out. The Broncos, will do anything and everything to milk the clock and shorten this game to stand a chance.

I don't agree with that - I think Fox saw how succesful the offense can be with Tebow throwing last week and he'll throw more often this week (especially facing such a mediocre defense)

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Oh BrahmaBull how we've missed these threads of yours