Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Im seeking insight on the Saints game?

Can the saints cover the half point at the 49ers. I am a avid football watcher and I been following different teams in the NFL and I seen many of the 49ers games. That defense is serious, serious run stoppers and impact hitters in the middle. A talented secondary as well. But of course the Saints are one of those teams you play and you never know what your going to get. Look to lay some money, what you think about this game?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

be careful here/not just saying this cause im a longtime diehard 49r fan but 49r coach harbaugh has had 2 wks. to draw up a solid game plan/reminds me of belichik/my money goes w./my mouth 49rs plus 3.5 pts.just this/denver will never beat n.e. anytime/anyplace/dont lose your money here on tebowmania/

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Thanks for the insight I see, N.E putting double digits on the Broncos.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best bet is to tease saints to +3.5 with the Pats down to -6.5,sit back relax enjoy counting your $$$ then collect.......................

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints not as explosive on the road. Problem is can SF score enough to beat Brees and company. Not sure which way I will play it, but probably will tease it. It's a tough line in my opinion.

E in AZ
    E in AZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

If you are going to tease it, tease the OVER. San Fran has not scored less than 20 at home all year. We all know the Saints can put up at least 20 every week. Bank it.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The best bet is to tease saints to +3.5 with the Pats down to -6.5,sit back relax enjoy counting your $$$ then collect.......................
    You read my damn mind. I'm going to Vegas this weekend and I thought about making this exact same teaser last night.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

2 words.

Alex Smith.