GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

If there is a God.

God loves Tom Brady over Tim Tebow.

Remember when the Patriots were +14 underdogs against the Rams in Brady's first super bowl?

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Lol wtf dude, maybe you should live by your own advice...I thought it was obvious enough that I was also joking in my comments, but I guess I need to spell it out for you... I WAS JOKING, TAKE A CHILL PILL. And since you've already resorted to ad hom attacking me calling me a dipshit and dumb and ignorant, I don't feel bad in the least telling you to GO FUKK YOURSELF YOU FUKKING MORON
    Yes I normally joke about the Holocaust myself. And then when when I'm done I joke about some slavery, Pearl Harbor and anything else that can seem insensitive .... That's usually how I go about my jokes.

Take your AOL grammer (caps) back to your thread and go cry some more when people attack you for your losing plays. Better off being emotional there than here because we all know you can't handle the pressure. Pressure busts pipes .....

minnis2winnis
    minnis2winnis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    He was also 10-21 passing....funny because that's God's way of predicting next weeks score N.E. 21 Den 10
    So Denver +14 then ...... I'm on it.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post

Yes I normally joke about the Holocaust myself. And then when when I'm done I joke about some slavery, Pearl Harbor and anything else that can seem insensitive .... That's usually how I go about my jokes.

Take your AOL grammer (caps) back to your thread and go cry some more when people attack you for your losing plays. Better off being emotional there than here because we all know you can't handle the pressure. Pressure busts pipes .....
    Nice one. I don't even have to do anything, I can just let you pwn yourself. Loser.

Ever heard of dark humor? Welcome to the world, its not all Dane Cook and Rita Rudner.
    Last edited by Filmoz; 01-12-12 at 02:35 PM.

SlickRick1382

Nice one. I don't even have to do anything, I can just let you pwn yourself. Loser. Ever heard of dark humor? Welcome to the world, its not all Dane Cook and Rita Rudner.
    Oh no, I made a grammatical error while making a post on a forum. Damn, talk about pawning myself (end sarcasm)

So would I be correct in assuming that if we went back in looked through all your posts they would be free of any grammatical errors? Please let me know. And my comment wasn't directed at your grammar but rather at your use of CAPS which I'm assuming you understood but mentioning for the sake of being clear. Never know with some of you people.

Obviously I've heard of dark humor but I assumed that was for the more cynical of people. Figured after reading through your thread you had more decency than to reference events of that nature.

Go back to your child's play thread where you easily get offended over the slightest remarks because you're as soft as cotton and can't hack it. You can come here and spew whatever nonsense you want but at the end of the day you're just an emo little nerd. I'm done with you.

Enjoy your losing season
    Hope you turn it around for the sake of those tailing blindly ....
    Last edited by SlickRick1382; 01-12-12 at 04:07 PM.

Filmoz

In my thread I talked shit back to people that started shit with me. You call me soft and emo, yet you are the one getting offended at a friggin joke because it contains a reference you consider in poor taste. This is a message board centered around gambling for fks sake, what are you doing here if you are a person of such delicate sensibility?

You seem dumb.

Lol, and yes, you do pwn yourself when you comment on a person's grammar and spell the word grammar wrong. Sorry.

SlickRick1382

In my thread I talked shit back to people that started shit with me. You call me soft and emo, yet you are the one getting offended at a friggin joke because it contains a reference you consider in poor taste. This is a message board centered around gambling for fks sake, what are you doing here if you are a person of such delicate sensibility? You seem dumb. Lol, and yes, you do pwn yourself when you comment on a person's grammar and spell the word grammar wrong. Sorry.
    You're thick bro. I find it hard to believe that you're a lawyer. Your comprehension skills seem to be lacking ....

1. I never got offended. I said that YOUR COMMENT was dumb and ignorant (side note: you accused me of calling you dumb and ignorant, which I never did. It was a reference to your comment only. I even went as far as to say I considered you to be knowledgeable, which is why your comment threw me off).

Just because I considered it to be in poor taste doesn't mean I was offended. Learn the difference. Furthermore I didn't interpret your comment as "dark humor" when I replied to it hence the reply. Not sure why that simple fact has eluded you this entire time.

2. In your thread you talk shit back, yeah sometimes, congrats ... You also threaten to stop posting, quit, cry etc. To each his own ....

3. I never attacked your grammar in terms of spelling. I said you talk as if you were an AOL user your whole life. A little different than attacking someone for a simple misspelling on an online forum, which is a common occurrence .... Regardless, you think I pwn'ed myself because of it and I personally could give two shits if I misspelled something on an online forum ...

Everything in between my reply to your original comment concerning the Holocaust comment and now is just back and forth banter taking shots at one another. The continuation has nothing to do with being offended about your original comment. If I would of read it to be "dark humor" I probably would of ignored it. The fact that I replied was because I didn't interpret it as such and that I only found out after you posted it was such.
    Last edited by SlickRick1382; 01-12-12 at 04:59 PM.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got a feeling Jesus H. Christ put 500,000 Heaven Credits on the pats laying the points here.

Filmoz

You're thick bro. I find it hard to believe that you're a lawyer. Your comprehension skills seem to be lacking ....

1. I never got offended. I said that YOUR COMMENT was dumb and ignorant (side note: you accused me of calling you dumb and ignorant, which I never did. It was a reference to your comment only. I even went as far as to say I considered you to be knowledgeable, which is why your comment threw me off).

Just because I considered it to be in poor taste doesn't mean I was offended. Learn the difference. Furthermore I didn't interpret your comment as "dark humor" when I replied to it hence the reply. Not sure why that simple fact has eluded you this entire time.

2. In your thread you talk shit back, yeah sometimes, congrats ... You also threaten to stop posting, quit, cry etc. To each his own ....

3. I never attacked your grammar in terms of spelling. I said you talk as if you were an AOL user your whole life. A little different than attacking someone for a simple misspelling on an online forum, which is a common occurrence .... Regardless, you think I pwn'ed myself because of it and I personally could give two shits if I misspelled something on an online forum ...

Everything in between my reply to your original comment concerning the Holocaust comment and now is just back and forth banter taking shots at one another. The continuation has nothing to do with being offended about your original comment. If I would of read it to be "dark humor" I probably would of ignored it. The fact that I replied was because I didn't interpret it as such and that I only found out after you posted it was such.
    OMG BRO is this some schtick you are running where you pretend to be an insufferable moron, or are you really this bad?

My comprehension skills are lacking?

I get it...you called my comments dumb and ignorant, you didn't call me dumb and ignorant.. ookkk... fine, if you want to split hairs, I'll give you that one, but in that very same post you called me a dipshit.

Look, I made a joke, but apparently there is an absolute ban on the "H-word," even in context. Do you also serve on one of the school boards that bans Huck Finn from schools because it has the n-word in it?

And find me a place where I have whined and threatened to quit in my thread? I have talked shit to people, and I have made drunken posts yelling at teams that are fukking me, but that's about it.

SlickRick1382

OMG BRO is this some schtick you are running where you pretend to be an insufferable moron, or are you really this bad? My comprehension skills are lacking? I get it...you called my comments dumb and ignorant, you didn't call me dumb and ignorant.. ookkk... fine, if you want to split hairs, I'll give you that one, but in that very same post you called me a dipshit. Look, I made a joke, but apparently there is an absolute ban on the "H-word," even in context. Do you also serve on one of the school boards that bans Huck Finn from schools because it has the n-word in it? And find me a place where I have whined and threatened to quit in my thread? I have talked shit to people, and I have made drunken posts yelling at teams that are fukking me, but that's about it.
    1. Where did I deny calling you a dipshit? Where did I deny insulting you?
    I have no issue with you replying to banter with back and forth shots and cursing me out. Not sure where I said otherwise.

2. I never said I believe in censorship. You can say whatever you want for all I care. You just so happened to make a comment which I found to be in poor taste and I replied to it? Why does it have to be more than that? I already said that that was it. I even want as far as to say that had I known it was just "dark humor" that I would of in all likelihood ignored the comment.

3. If you never threatened to quit then I might be mistaking you for one of the other emo kids on the board. Probably CollegeOverUnder or someone similar. If that's the case and I'm wrong then I retract my statement.

Filmoz

1. Where did I deny calling you a dipshit? Where did I deny insulting you?
    I have no issue with you replying to banter with back and forth shots and cursing me out. Not sure where I said otherwise.

2. I never said I believe in censorship. You can say whatever you want for all I care. You just so happened to make a comment which I found to be in poor taste and I replied to it? Why does it have to be more than that? I already said that that was it. I even want as far as to say that had I known it was just "dark humor" that I would of in all likelihood ignored the comment.

3. If you never threatened to quit then I might be mistaking you for one of the other emo kids on the board. Probably CollegeOverUnder or someone similar. If that's the case and I'm wrong then I retract my statement.
    Alright look man it's tough to read every nuance when communicating only through the printed word. You misunderstood some stuff I said, I misunderstood some stuff you said. Believe it or not, I really am a lawyer, and I think sometimes the level of composure I have to keep at my job leads to me sometimes flying a bit off the handle on our dear message board here, where I know I can speak freely. My bad. We cool?
    Last edited by Filmoz; 01-12-12 at 05:53 PM.
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave Filmoz 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SlickRick1382

Alright look man it's tough to read every nuance when communicating only through the printed word. You misunderstood some stuff I said, I misunderstood some stuff you said. Believe it or not, I really am a lawyer, and I think sometimes the level of composure I have to keep at my job leads to me sometimes flying a bit off the handle on our dear message board here. My bad. We cool?
    Yeah we're good. I was being a dick on the replies anyway.

I got no beef with you, we're good bro ....
    Last edited by SlickRick1382; 01-12-12 at 06:51 PM.

Filmoz

Yeah we're good. I was being a dick on the replies anyway.

I got beef with you, we're good bro ....

SlickRick1382

Meant to say no beef

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

We can at least all agree that God doesn't like blacks, right? Look at Marion Barbour, and Africa.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Bazz27
    Bazz27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2896

So true - where was his JC yesterday

First 123