bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

why does everyone keep saying tebow is not starting QB material?

All you donks who keep saying this shit need to wake the fuckkkkkk up.he is the future of this franchise and WILL be the starter for years to come.Don't you fools remember what the guy did at Florida?No legitimately reasons to say this guy is not here to say.could he be the next tom Brady ?he's just gonna get better and better

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, you are so clever posting this thread RIGHT AFTER he has the best game of his career. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you get fukkin stupider and stupider every single day.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    All you donks who keep saying this shit need to wake the fuckkkkkk up.he is the future of this franchise and WILL be the starter for years to come.Don't you fools remember what the guy did at Florida?No legitimately reasons to say this guy is not here to say.could he be the next tom Brady ?he's just gonna get better and better
    Where were you after the Chiefs game?

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Wow, you are so clever posting this thread RIGHT AFTER he has the best game of his career. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you get fukkin stupider and stupider every single day.

Because he keeps proving all these IDIOTS wrong.Thats why i said it right after the game........BECAUSE HE JUST PROVED HIMSELF"AGAINNNNNNNNNNN" YOU PHUCKING DONK!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Jesus, come down mah dude

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Where are you, Bradley Snyder?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

out of 14 games, hes only passed for 50% or better 4 times !!!!
    how is that possible for a starting QB in the nfl ...............

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6250

hahahahahahhaa fraud great kid though and fraud i mean this clown

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

The next Tom Brady? Now that's a reach.