yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will bet anything Denver/Tebow wins this.

That's the way "this" works.

Too much time for Tebow.

yD
    yD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again, the NFL saves face with a shitty 4 seed division winner knocking off a heavy road favorite.

Seahawks over Saints and now this.

This was one of the most gutless Steeler teams I have seen.

They had one good win all year and for crying out loud they were damn overdue against the Pats and finally won. Everytime they had a chance to do something and pull away in the conference, they couldn't do it.

Time for LeBeau to go. He will continue to rack up stats and top ratings against the dregs of the leaguex but as usual his "top" defense gets exposed and this time not even against top caliber QBs! Flacco looks like Elway everytime they play now and don't get me going on Tebow.

Arians? LOL, was Nance really wondering why he isn't on the list of any team that needs a coach?

They have been riding Cowher's boys for years and their time is up. We are seeing what Tomlin is REALLY made of. Still too early to tell, but they are definitely on the decline IMO. They need that defense to be dominant, not just good. Ben is not elite, though very good, he will never be able to carry this team even with a great receiving core and rules taylor made for the passing game. I mean really, every other QB is ripping it up and he throws for only 21 TDs and even worse, 14 picks?