koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Why Are The Giants Overachieving So Much Defensively Lately

I've watched this team all year and their defense is a disgrace. It was one of the worst in the league. Even the stats backed that up. Yet, the last few games, their defensive line is generating pressure as if it's 2007.

The team had injuries, particularly the secondary, LBs, and Osi Umenyora. BUT, the defensive line has been pretty much the same all year with Osi in and out. Yet, you'd think the whole defense was hurt and game back for the final games.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

lol... playoffs r a different beast... falcons a dome team on the road (i know)... and it was easy to know both Eli and Ryan would be a bit shaky at first with the defenses coming out fired up. just seen it way too much... that's why i took first half under... heck even saints lions yesterday was a first half under.

koscheckbaby

It's just weird to me. Atlanta has a lot of talent. The Giants got smoked by the Seahawks for Christ's sakes.

koscheckbaby

A little luck is going their way with these 4th and short plays too. You got Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, Julio Jones, and Roddy White. Yet, you QB sneak twice

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Because they not playing the Saints

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    It's just weird to me. Atlanta has a lot of talent. The Giants got smoked by the Seahawks for Christ's sakes.
    that was a long long time ago... NFL changes week to week and teams PREPARE for playoffs a shit load more than a seemingly "easy" regular season game that doesn't carry much merit at the time...

if ATL scores a garbage time TD here, i hit my 2h OVER 23 bet!!! thank you Eli for hitting Nicks and M M for tds!!! GO MANNING !!!