MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why LB has become such an insufferable douche.

He posts on PT. And every post he makes FUKING BEGS for attention. Just look at the title of this thread.

He wants the internet glory.

But whoa---when he loses. His dime sized brain can't handle it. He starts ranting about all the guys who are making a prick out of him because he posted yet another loser.

He is a 44% NFL handicapper on this forum. And, he just starts another thread------Begging for more attention. One after the other.

I'm not sure which is more douchie.

Creating the thread, or crying about it when we bust on him for losing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dynamite140, pavyracer, and neverstoppers23

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This has to be the highest total in a playoff game I have ever seen. Saints tt under 35 worth a shot as well. Totally is way too inflated. 60 points is a ton in a playoff game. Saints 3rd down defense is very good. I think this might be the top total play of the weekend.

Under 59 +102 (10x)
    saints put up on average 41 at home this season, and the lions allowed a backup qb to put up 6 tds and 480 yards last week...now they had to see drew brees???

just stop man.. i havent seen you post a winner since august

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

like I said...I truthfully do not believe he bets these games with these ridiculous thread titles.

its all to draw attention and for the wow factor and when he does actually hit 1 out of like 10, some of the sheep will ride his jock and be like 'holy shit this guy is good really knows how to beat the book' and thats the attention hes craving.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Guys who don't post plays or track there records your opinion is meaningless. I always win long term. 6 months is nothing.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys who don't post plays or track there records your opinion is meaningless. I always win long term. 6 months is nothing.
    Oh, I know this one.

Things losers say.

"But I always win long term".

So does Brandon Lang.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

does laker boy work for sbr?

im saying yes -200

no +180...

win or loses dudes thread are a traffic whore... business as usual sbr..

i just want to know how you thought it was lucky for the over to hit?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trolls can have fun. None of these clowns ever make any predictions anyways.
    You've become the biggest troll on this forum. You rolled the dice a while back and lost. Now you've turned into a troll. Lets face LB, you're irrelevant around here and to try and stay relevant you post these outlandish picks for attention. It's the only time anyone even pays attention to what you say. And usually it's to bash you for a stupid pick, which seems to be often. And you're just fine with that, as long as you're getting some e-attention Get a life, troll.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39741

Does long term matter when you keep betting air?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    does laker boy work for sbr?

im saying yes -200

no +180...

win or loses dudes thread are a traffic whore... business as usual sbr..

So a 24 point total at ht with a 59 line going over was a sure thing? Uht call. Books needed the over. Sharps were all over the under late.

i just want to know how you thought it was lucky for the over to hit?

Hello ebb.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

lol Lakerboy at his finest

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

LakerBoy and BrahmaBull are the same poster

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

man this guy is in a real bad slump

I feel bad for the kid

DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Does long term matter when you keep betting air?
    Which holds more weight, 5x air, 10x air, or tomorrows 20x airbet?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Not really considering saints should have had 24 in first half... saints could of hit 59 by themselves without the 2 turnovers in the first half... didn't have a play on the total... good luck on future plays

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Not really considering saints should have had 24 in first half... saints could of hit 59 by themselves without the 2 turnovers in the first half... didn't have a play on the total... good luck on future plays
    Since when do you take turnovers out of the equation and tack on possible points because of it?

That's like saying if the Lions didn't blow two ridiculous coverages leaving guys uncovered there would of been two less TD's which would of given us a total of 59.

That's like saying if the Refs called holding on that Darren Sproles TD, didn't mess up the spot of that ball or didn't make some questionable calls throughout the game that the Saints wouldn't of scored as much. Or saying had the refs not screwed the Lions out of a fumble recovery TD by blowing the play dead (leaving the score at 21-7 Detroit) that the Lions could of ran out more of the clock instead of playing catch-up which could of lead to the under hitting.

All things considered I still would of played the Under again under those circumstances. The only difference is that I flat bet and wouldn't of made it a 10-15X play of any sorts. But there was some value in the under to take for a unit or whatever you flat bet.

Just my opinion....

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    oh shit. I think you're trouble now, dude. larco just took the over on the Saints. that's not good news for you at all.

you're ******.
    What I do in such cases where I regret my bet I normally bet double on the other outcome, so if I was betting £100 under then I would place £200 on the over to win £380 (or get back only £190) and I know it cuts my winnings even more but there were a few times where I did it...

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Lakerboy has become a joke, over & over his picks are nowhere close. use to respect his picks long ago

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    This will be a shoot out. Final will be in the 70's, something like 45 to 31. Lions lose big and I am from Detroit.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Was this a "Rubberband Play?"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Hello ebb.
    nice answer to why you think over was "lucky" when saints fumbled 2 times deep in lions territory and kneeled at the 2 with 2 mins still left..... yet still flew over by 14.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6672

Yeah update my record since july lol. Don't count the two years before that.

Here's the update.

+2500 units since posting on sbr.

Thanks for coming out.
    i like how hes saying this with no proof lmao no matter how many units or how big his air bets are he is a low % hitter doesnt know shit about sports

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Since when do you take turnovers out of the equation and tack on possible points because of it?

That's like saying if the Lions didn't blow two ridiculous coverages leaving guys uncovered there would of been two less TD's which would of given us a total of 59.

That's like saying if the Refs called holding on that Darren Sproles TD, didn't mess up the spot of that ball or didn't make some questionable calls throughout the game that the Saints wouldn't of scored as much. Or saying had the refs not screwed the Lions out of a fumble recovery TD by blowing the play dead (leaving the score at 21-7 Detroit) that the Lions could of ran out more of the clock instead of playing catch-up which could of lead to the under hitting.

All things considered I still would of played the Under again under those circumstances. The only difference is that I flat bet and wouldn't of made it a 10-15X play of any sorts. But there was some value in the under to take for a unit or whatever you flat bet.

Just my opinion....

there was a 1000 yards of offense in this game, how in the world was the under the right play??

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39741

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    there was a 1000 yards of offense in this game, how in the world was the under the right play??
    I don't know how you personally bet but I bet on value and where I perceive to have an edge. So long as I hit at a certain percentage then I'm good and I would still bet the under on that play. You can say it wasn't in hindsight but it looked good going into halftime. There were questionable calls in that game as well as two completely blown assignments where people were left wide open for TD's. That's not something that happens everyday.

Regardless people can cap games differently. You stick to your methods and I'll stick to mine ...

P.S. Whenever the Lions tackle like they're playing flag football then of course there are going to be a ton of yards on offense.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

glad I didn't see this post before tailing Denver...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    I don't know how you personally bet but I bet on value and where I perceive to have an edge. So long as I hit at a certain percentage then I'm good and I would still bet the under on that play. You can say it wasn't in hindsight but it looked good going into halftime. There were questionable calls in that game as well as two completely blown assignments where people were left wide open for TD's. That's not something that happens everyday.

Ok but the point remains that both teams were sliced and diced all game long on defense

so how could the under be the right play??

The under was the right play in the steelers game against the ravens last year that still went over because there was like 8 turnovers by both teams (only about 400 yards of offense by both teams). In this case, considering the way detroit was shredded on defense, the Over was the only play to make

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

honestly felt that my over 58 (-120) was the easiest over this year....

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

The Under only worked on their previous encounter.

First 123