JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Lions ML

Worth a shot. This is the NFL and the Lions have the capability to match the Saints point for point. Will have money on the +10.5 as well!

Feeser
    Feeser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Im with you on this. Might be throwing my money away but stranger things have happened. No real logic behind this, im just a degenerate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 4TH AND STUPID

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I remember there was no chance for the Seahawks last year, yet they won straight up. I think the Lions are a dangerous team in the playoffs.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog (or Bovada, whatever) is the most conservative book around. They rarely, and I mean very rarely ever offer a money line on a double digit point spread. Though they're offering one on this game, you know why? They much rather you lapse and just take the -600, verse having to pay 6x the money if you take the -11. If they don't offer the ML, all the Saints backers would have to give the 11. This way, some of those backers will wimp out, and just take 'em SU. That saves the book a lot of money. This Book offering the Saints at -600 tells me one thing, the Saints blow the Lions away the way they should. Blowing the Lions away, as in the game may be over by halftime.