Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the play

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    What's the play

PASS

Hell, may not even watch the horseshit game.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Not for Houston fish, 1st playoff game for that franchise, Nor for Cincy having a young team with 2 Rookies having great years. Everywhere else yea i guess. I would say Den-Pitt would be more boring but people will want to tune in just to see how Teblow fares.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I acutally think it's a very good matchup... to solid defenses against two young qb's...

Im rolling with the bengals +3 here...

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Houston can run the hell out of the ball

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I acutally think it's a very good matchup... to solid defenses against two young qb's...

Im rolling with the bengals +3 here...
    Totally agree, Also luv the Bengals in this spot! And Landers let's see how good they run it on the Bengals when they know it's coming, you better change your pick if you want to win!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

It will be a shitty game however there is $$$ to be made and the Bengals +10 on a tease is a Fort Knox Lock!!!!!!!

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

This is the problem with modern day sports if it isnt a 'big name' match up people dont care. Also one of the few problems the NFL still has in terms of how they market certain teams or players. Theyll do their best to spin it but it will be hollow.

Coming from an old **** like Fishhead it is a little surprising but he isnt the most clued in guy there is and basically falls into the category of a fair weather mentality that most guys have.

Houston is clearly the better team, they were on a real roll and then had a hiccup and a couple injuries. Bengals have a couple guys doing crazy things, but theyre still wearing Bengals gear and its January now. Bengals havent beaten anyone good, havent even really been competitive. If Shaub was playing theyd be a 7 pt favorite here at least. But the guy that is starting beat this Cinci team IN Cinci the first game he ever played. Hou totally dominated that game and if not for 4 turnovers it would have probably been a blow out. Hoouston should win easily here, if you cont bet Hou then you cant bet the game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    This is the problem with modern day sports if it isnt a 'big name' match up people dont care. Also one of the few problems the NFL still has in terms of how they market certain teams or players. Theyll do their best to spin it but it will be hollow.

Coming from an old **** like Fishhead it is a little surprising but he isnt the most clued in guy there is and basically falls into the category of a fair weather mentality that most guys have.

Houston is clearly the better team, they were on a real roll and then had a hiccup and a couple injuries. Bengals have a couple guys doing crazy things, but theyre still wearing Bengals gear and its January now. Bengals havent beaten anyone good, havent even really been competitive. If Shaub was playing theyd be a 7 pt favorite here at least. But the guy that is starting beat this Cinci team IN Cinci the first game he ever played. Hou totally dominated that game and if not for 4 turnovers it would have probably been a blow out. Hoouston should win easily here, if you cont bet Hou then you cant bet the game.
    i hear ya, but don't you credit cincy for those 4 takeways???

if remeber correctly it took a late PI call to put HOU 1st and goal inside the 2 yard line and cincy was leading most of game

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    i hear ya, but don't you credit cincy for those 4 takeways???

if remeber correctly it took a late PI call to put HOU 1st and goal inside the 2 yard line and cincy was leading most of game
    2 of them, the yates fumble and INT, others were flukey or bullshit. although that INT deep in Houston territory wasnt really his fault was a bad route from what I can remember. The fumble on the 1 yard line by the RB was bullshit too.

Cinci had 2 turnovers one of them 'legit' So it wasnt like it was lopsided, but that fumble on Cinci 1 yard line completely changed that game and the eventual score.

I just know Cinci had to kick FGs all day and a couple of those were aided by long penalties or penalties that extended drives.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by hugh4310 View Post
    Totally agree, Also luv the Bengals in this spot! And Landers let's see how good they run it on the Bengals when they know it's coming, you better change your pick if you want to win!
    Let's see, rookie QB making his first road start, no A. Johnson, Bengals knew they would run it, so Houston ran it for 144 against them.

Houston out gained Cincy 412-285 in total yards, while still turning the ball over 4 times. Hou dominated the 2nd half, allowing Cincy three points.

Houston wins this game at home and then travels to Baltimore.

Cincy should save the money and just stay at home.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Texansfan, yea cause thats how it works right. I love people that get ahead of themselves and there team just to end up falling on they're face. Hope you jinxed the fuks. I expect a good game.

Fishhead

Horseshit game very few care about when compared to the other matchups...................FACT.

Quit spilling beans where there is no elevator, throw them up in the air and bat them..................then re-organizize possessions.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Your right fish there will be no action on this game

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

my question is why did they place the lions saints game in the saturday night slot.

the saturday night slot is supposed to be the worst game of the 4. followed by the sat afternoon and the 2 sunday games are supposed to be the best games
    makes no sense. with those 2 offenses i think it will be the best of the 4 along with the giants falcons. obviously two nfc games can't both play on sunday but thats whoreshit.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

cincy qb was in the hospital getting IVs for the flu today. now what to do? pass?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    cincy qb was in the hospital getting IVs for the flu today. now what to do? pass?
    That is so "unmanly".

Gawd

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

that was yesterday and why not do it to get better for the biggest game of his life?

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO this thread is classic sbr. Started by a fair weather fan who doesn't have clue about the sport. If your a football fan , you love this game. Period. In regards to poster complaining about the time slot , what exactly is the problem. Why wouldn't you put the best match-up in a prime-time slot?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by 81_84 View Post
    LMFAO this thread is classic sbr. Started by a fair weather fan who doesn't have clue about the sport. If your a football fan , you love this game. Period. In regards to poster complaining about the time slot , what exactly is the problem. Why wouldn't you put the best match-up in a prime-time slot?
    you obviously know nothing about the way tv ratings work

people go out on saturday night thus the sat night game is reserved for the worst matchup

its not rocket science

the sunday night game is reserved for the best game
    followed by the sunday day game
    then the sat day game
    then the sat night game

and by the way. you say this thread is classic sbr

you have been here a fukkin week

another coward ghost
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 01-05-12 at 08:37 PM.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Giants and Cowboys can't play every week.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

At least this isn't a Browns vs Rams matchup.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

FH will be at Palms playing video poker and watching game on one of the monitors above the blackjack tables.

FH lets face it you are a degenerate like the rest of us and will watch anything if you have action on it

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    FH will be at Palms playing video poker and watching game on one of the monitors above the blackjack tables.

FH lets face it you are a degenerate like the rest of us and will watch anything if you have action on it

These fukers at SBR will believe anything I type.............................

I will be watching the one hour pregame leading up to the CIN-TEX game and will not miss a play.................or sideline discussion.

Will even be taping the game and reviewing and grading the blocking assignments of each OL.................

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was getting ready to say.... I am looking forward to this game.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I'm actually really looking forward to this game.

yaomingjr25
    yaomingjr25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3219

same here!
    join free nfl playoff pick em here guys
    prizelive.com/r/yaomingjr32
    perfect picks $50
    if not most correct $30
    2nd most $15
    3rd most $5

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    These fukers at SBR will believe anything I type............................. I will be watching the one hour pregame leading up to the CIN-TEX game and will not miss a play.................or sideline discussion. Will even be taping the game and reviewing and grading the blocking assignments of each OL.................

Fishhead

Thank GAWWWD that BOREFEST has ended............

Let's all hope the BENGALS do not make the playoffs for another ten years.................GOOD GAWD.