SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Do I...Atlanta and Cincy ml parlay....YEP

Atlanta can definaltely win in NY...I think the Giants shot their wad and Osi isn't 100% and the Falcons can run with matts capable passing scheme...I see roddy White with big numbers this weekend

Andy Dalton isn't playing like a Rookie QB...and the Yates has a non throwing shoulder seperation... think my 2 team +ml. Parlay has a great chance
    sking 150 To Win 729.80

Good luck this weekend

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

taking road teams in the wild card round

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yep home teams only 46% winners past few years and these two definetley
    . Have the best chance of upsetting

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I like Cincy and but lean g men in the other matchup

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

on it already parlaying atl and cinc and parlaying saints steelers lets get it

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    taking road teams in the wild card round
    Home teams in the WC round since 2004 are 13-15 in the WC round, so I'm not catching your drift?

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Cincy in a low scoring tight one BUT I think the falcons get their wings plucked in NY... NOTE TO ATLANTA'S OFF. COORDINATOR: PLZ DONT TRY TO PROVE THAT MATTY ICE IS A 30+ ATTEMPT TYPE QB!!! If so the falcons lose this game before they get a chance to win... let Mr Turner be the workhorse and play action off the success he should have... NOTE TO THE GIANTS OFF. COORDINATOR: Keep doing what uve been doing!!! I guess little brother is wearing big brother's shoes since he's not using them and is on top of his game... Cruz has come out of nowhere and seems to be the biggest threat in the league which opens things up for Nicks Manningham and company... defensively the falcons can play with the giants but they have to get off the field on 3rd down... the giants defense have issues stopping the run so Atlanta should feed Turner until there's nothing left... I just don't think they will... out of the last 8 games they've played only 3 have over 100 yards rushing (2 were wins and the other was the OT game against the saints that was lost on that very questionable 4th and 1 call in OT on their own 20 something yard line)... that being said, I don't trust the falcons on the road against these battle tested giants... the giants have lost some head scratchers but they have won the ones that matter unlike their counterparts... GL!!!