JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

T.O is dead broke.....

Guy can't make his child support payments. Judge tells him his NFL career is over. Just like M.C Hammer and Mike Tyson, the guy squandered his fortune away.

I'll never understand how you can lose that much money, be that reckless. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...rn=nfl-wp15252

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Too many babies...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

DUMB

We know the deal

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

he needs to get a shovel in his hands , go to work son

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

W/o football he was nothing but a gang banger. Like most of the NFL/NBA players, if it weren't for their sport they'd all be working on the back of a garbage truck. T.O. is nothing but a baby making hoodlum.
    Points Awarded:

betplom gave firehoyt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: betplom

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

what a waste .all the money and instead had to make decision and used the wrong head,with all that money couldnt afford condoms lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

TO broke?
    Shocking !

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

not only is he stupid

he went out and had a bunch of kids

now we have all these kids running around whose dna consists of half dumbass and half golddigger
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beefcake

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

TO gambles that's why he's broke. He's a degenerate like us!

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I hope he is miserable the rest of his life. He deserves it. Also, anyone who wants to reproduce should have to pass strict tests to get a license to do so. He would have failed for sure.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

T O is not broke. He is just has a broken heart.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

It was a hell of a ride, but it looks like the party's over.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Unreal

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll tell you why, because all black athletes should have a white accountant and a jewish lawyer. Simple n plain.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    W/o football he was nothing but a gang banger. Like most of the NFL/NBA players, if it weren't for their sport they'd all be working on the back of a garbage truck. T.O. is nothing but a baby making hoodlum.
    Sad, but fact.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I'll bet the goldigging whores, that have been leaching off of him for years, are cringing at the thought of having to get a job.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be very worried. When he delivers your pizza, you have no idea how many times that thing has hit the ground on the way to your house.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tad0matic

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You can live beyond your means no matter how much money you have. You start to believe you need 6 houses, 12 cars, $2000 a night hotel rooms. Gots to buy your posse shit to show them how awesome you are.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

if he faded lang he would be in this predicament
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Be very worried. When he delivers your pizza, you have no idea how many times that thing has hit the ground on the way to your house.
    LOL, he does have a problem with dropping things doesn't he?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    You can live beyond your means no matter how much money you have. You start to believe you need 6 houses, 12 cars, $2000 a night hotel rooms. Gots to buy your posse shit to show them how awesome you are.
    Yep, the more you have the more you spend.

Tyson had a lot of help by being robbed by those around him.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Remember when Tyson got into a minor fender bender with his I think it was a Rolls Royce. He gave the car to someone at the scene of the accident. Dude was the consummate money burner

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

i guess its hard not to spend when you check your bank account and see a number like this: $943,209

but it kills me how many kids these guys all seem to have. WTF are you thinking? Wear a fukkin condom, the world is over populated as it is, now you're just popping out kids that probably won't even be in your life yet you'll be paying $20K a month on. I will not understand

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Tyson went to shit after the old white guy died. Gus was the only one who could control Mike

the h man
    the h man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Some of you guys are ignorant racist assholes

TO doesnt even come close to resembling a gang banger to me. Maybe if your pussy white asses werent scared of every black guy you ever met or you grew up in a non all white community you could tell the difference.

Child support and alimony system is WAY ****** up.. So yes its his fault but the system ***** him as well.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Thats why I laugh at people who dont think nearly half the guys who play professional sports are living paycheck to paycheck and some even worse than that.

Just because guys make a lot of money doesnt mean they have alot of money. After the government, agents, lawyers, exwives, etc get done most guys bring home maybe 25% of a contract. Still a lot of money, but not if youre overpaying for everything and never were taught how to be frugal. Add in scammers who want to 'invest' the guys money and it is a recipe for disaster.

People see these myths and Legends about guys and how much money they have or make and think these guys get it all. Even Phil Ivey, another fairy tale, people talking like he is halfway to a billion dollars or some bullshit when he is just another broke ass degenerate living day to day pissing money away like it is water.

We would have seen a lot of guys with real serious problems had there ben no NBA season this year. A lot of guys who people thought were flush would be bankrupt right now, and despite all that I would say less than 5% learned a leson from it and stopped overspending.

Sports breeds entitlement and a severe disconnect with reality, even to the guys who dont come close to making it. Since there is still a massive amount of money in it it isnt going to change any time soon. 10 and 12 year old kids getting told their going to be stars and make millions, so by the time they even get close to making money theyre so deluded there isnt anything that can be done.

I would love to see the list of guys in all sports who make over a million a year who are actually liquid.

aread1
    aread1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing how these guys go broke so fast after making so many millions.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn. Shame.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think if i had maybe 5 mil i would be set for life. some people dont even get to sniff a million in their lifetime and these fools squander away hundreds of millions.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    You are being way too insensitive to the hard working guys on the back of the garbage truck. Not many could do those jobs.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he is one of us!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

he should just be a model or an actor. Hell with that much talent i'm sure if he worked hard enough he could get back in the league. or hell maybe just do some commercials

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

He is not broke per se

Just cannot afford to live like he did previously

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    if he faded lang he would be in this predicament

12 Last