Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Who else thinks the NFC winner will win the Superbowl again this year?

As most of you probably know, there are only 3 teams in the AFC that have a chance at making the Superbowl this year and I don't think the Patriots/Ravens/Steelers can beat the NFC winner this year.

Patriots
    Horrible defense, if they go to the Superbowl and have to play against the Packers or Saints, they will be picked apart. Yeah, I know both of those NFC teams have bad defenses as well but not as bad as the Patriots. The Patriots would probably score a ton of points but not enough to make up for their defense.

Ravens

I can't see Flacco having a big game in a Superbowl, especially since they can't play the Superbowl at home in M&T Bank where they have been undefeated this year. Remember what the Chargers did to them? Now imagine what the Packers/Saints could do. Rice could only do so much before it would come down to Flacco having to make plays and I don't think he could do it.

Steelers

Banged up Roethlisberger whom is not at 100%, starting RB done for the season along with two CB's injured from the Browns game, not sure if Woodley is 100% yet with his hammy, O-Line not the greatest. If the Steelers somehow miraculously made it to the Superbowl again, I don't think they could score enough points with a hobbled QB and bad O-Line. They came close last year but mistakes killed them in the Superbowl: 2 interceptions with one being a pick 6, missed FG, the Mendenhall fumble at the Packers 36yd line in the 4th quarter that killed all the momentum. And despite all those mistakes, the Steelers still had a chance to win it at the end of the game, last year could have been another title. But this year they just aren't healthy enough to make another run at it.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya more than likely

warriorfan707

See that? Im psychic. I knew you were gonna post this, I posted at 12:18

Nittany Lion

wtf, how did your post get above mine?

warriorfan707

I told you, Im psychic

The time stamp proves it

Nittany Lion

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I told you, Im psychic

The time stamp proves it

Another weird glitch I'm guessing which doesn't surprise me, the other day I was playing SBR poker and somehow glitched on that. I was at a ring game and it turned me into an observer and I could talk to the players even though I wasn't playing at the table, and the software doesn't allow observers to talk at the ring tables unless you join the game.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

c/o warrior fan/ what is your take on mark jacksons slow it down style for warriors/dunno myself the former run and gun never got them anywhere /trivia question /easy for you/name nba coach who won most games w/o an nba title yea don nelson/gl

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Remember, the Ravens defeated the Saints a season ago.

Frozenropes25
    Frozenropes25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

obvvvvv