Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Rex Ryan is now resorting to crying??

The NFL network reported that Ryan was crying when he addressed the team today. He was telling the team they needed to come together as a team. What a putz! He knows all his blow hard statements have run flat and have no impact so now he's trying the emotional angle.

Bottom line; he's desperate because he knows he is losing this team.

Scorpion
    Update your status

If anyone here follows politics, this reminds me of Newt Gingrich crying a few days ago... after realizing that he was in 5th place in the polls. Crying is what happens when you know it's over.

mcdonalds is taking the mcrib off the menu...sad day for rya and his fukking brother, these 2 koksukers are too theatrical

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

"Yeah, he was crying because he loves us so much," guard Matt Slauson said. "He started off calm...and he got really emotional. He put his heart out there, pleading with us, saying 'We have to get better.'"

Ryan said that he felt like he didn't have the pulse of the team like he has in years past. He also said he made a huge mistake when it came to naming captains -- one of which was wide receiver Santonio Holmes -- and that he won't be doing so next season.

When asked about tearing up, Ryan reportedly responded, "Eh, I'm Irish, what do you want?"

Eh....I don't think any less of the guy. Compassionate about the game, his team and winning.

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cmon this is complete bs , don't be stupid. First poster had it right. He can't do his usual blow hard act , so he resorts to this weak garbage. Him and his team are jokes. They talk so much shit and can't back it up. LMFAO they haven't even won a hat or t-shirt but talk shit week after week , year after year. They beat up on bad teams and stupid people take them serious. I only hope they keep the sancheeze one more year. Pretending they know something we don't. I'm Irish as well and know stubborn when I see it.

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

rex and rob cant hold thier dads dick

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

they are both heavy druggies, they emotionally can't handle it.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Cried last year too I believe. Heavy druggies...haha where did you pick that one up? Cheers

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

They revoked his meal card

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes human. he has emotions. dont hate. have compassion.

bigsmitty

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    No kidding. I'm an old hockey dman that still has nightmares about a french goalie one year...."Smitty that man is shooting the puck at me...." Over and over again. If I could cry on demand to shut people up baby I would use it. Cheers

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by 81_84 View Post
    Cmon this is complete bs , don't be stupid. First poster had it right. He can't do his usual blow hard act , so he resorts to this weak garbage. Him and his team are jokes. They talk so much shit and can't back it up. LMFAO they haven't even won a hat or t-shirt but talk shit week after week , year after year. They beat up on bad teams and stupid people take them serious. I only hope they keep the sancheeze one more year. Pretending they know something we don't. I'm Irish as well and know stubborn when I see it.

My thoughts exactly.

I enjoy watching them lose about as much as any team. It is all because of Rex and his big mouth. He talks a bunch of shit, but can't back it up.

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post

He is not hyman, he is a fukking cow, , a fat fukking cow, just look at him man

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Jets fan, but I am getting a little tired of Rex Ryan's act. He lost that team this year and Sanchez is not the answer at QB. It will be interesting to see what changes they make in the offseason.

bigsmitty

Yes the dude is like 300 lbs and bites his wife's toes (or something). Those facts are no reflection on his character or coaching abilities. Ken Hitchcock is a great example of what I'm saying here-well as far as the fat factor not the foot gig... Cheers