D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Odds on a Broncos vs Falcons Superbowl?

My book doesn't have Superbowl matchup odds but I said this would be the Superbowl matchup to my buddy before the lockout was even resolved as a joke. Now that it is actually realistic since both teams are in the playoffs I would love to know what the odds on this would be.

I'm not making any bold predictions that this is going to be the Superbowl all I want to know is the odds on taking this to be the Superbowl.

Thanks in advance to whoever can give me the odds

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

You know the huge multi state lottos...like that.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFN View Post
    You know the huge multi state lottos...like that.
    figured it would be something like that but I want to know the exact odds

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

falcons wont get past ny in the first round. homers like you and kcdegenerate got buried this season chasing the falcons. falcons cant win on the road. /thread

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    falcons wont get past ny in the first round. homers like you and kcdegenerate got buried this season chasing the falcons. falcons cant win on the road. /thread
    How's your lock/huge/can't lose/major bets working out for you? GTFO you brick.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Is this guy really ragging on somebody else for getting buried this yr??

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

My book has Den @ the longest shot +5000 & Alt as the 3rd longest shot @ +2500. So u are looking @ a ridiculous # on the 2 of them meeting.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    My book has Den @ the longest shot +5000 & Alt as the 3rd longest shot @ +2500. So u are looking @ a ridiculous # on the 2 of them meeting.
    Yeah I have the same sort of odds as you but I'm looking for a Superbowl matchup prop I can only imagine what the odds would be for this

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Maybe if Tebow gets knocked out and they put Brady Quinn in. I could see the Falcons getting a few breaks to make a run to the Superbowl. They have the receivers and if Chubs Turner gets hot they could keep some of those high powered offenses off the field. Bronco's no way.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Tebows offense score more points then Big Bens ... BTW, am I the only person that read that D3 did not think this would be the superbowl .. E said it jokingly with a friend in the preseason

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I love it that the Falcons are so undervalued this week. +3?? Thats the same line vegas gave Dallas. Its like they are begging people to take Big Blue. The Giants cant run and the Falcons stop the run. The Falcons can run and the Giants cant stop the run. Matt Ryan is no stranger to cold weather either. Falcons ML all day.

Not to mention the Giants secondary has been horrific most of the year. They were successful against Dallas because they had no running threat and pinned their ears back.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Giants can be beat by Falcons

The Giants rank #21 in rush defense giving up 126 yd/game. They're tied for #7 in most rushing TDs given up, tied for #10 in yds/carry given up. But the Giants are also ranked #29 in pass defense (ranked ahead of New Orleans, New England and Green Bay)

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I agree with lols that the falcons are in deep shit.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

+45000

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    +45000
    Is this a legitimate line that is on your book or are you just pulling this out of mid-air.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Tebows offense score more points then Big Bens ... BTW, am I the only person that read that D3 did not think this would be the superbowl .. E said it jokingly with a friend in the preseason
    Finally someone that can actually read on this forum

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Is this a legitimate line that is on your book or are you just pulling this out of mid-air.
    5dimes

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

5dimes
    Thank you! Wow I wish my book offered me those odds I'd put minimum 5 bucks on that

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

If the Broncos somehow gets past Pittsburgh, then that Tebowmania magic will get going again with Denver thinking they're unbeatable. They would go into Foxboro fully confidence, who I think they can beat. Playing in Baltimore would be a much more tougher task though, which would be the AFC championship game if played out that way.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    If the Broncos somehow gets past Pittsburgh, then that Tebowmania magic will get going again with Denver thinking they're unbeatable. They would go into Foxboro fully confidence, who I think they can beat. Playing in Baltimore would be a much more tougher task though, which would be the AFC championship game if played out that way.
    If the Broncos offense move the ball like they did this week against KC than they don't stand a chance.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

The NFL would never allow this SB to happen. A game winning FG for ATL against GB in the NFCCG would be mysteriously sniped out of the air before that happened.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    The NFL would never allow this SB to happen. A game winning FG for ATL against GB in the NFCCG would be mysteriously sniped out of the air before that happened.
    LOL

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better chance of the world ending on december 21st