makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Haa haaaaaaaaaa!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

every single thread hes made over the last 4 months has claimed to be the biggest play of his life.....

smh. he went 0-2 yesterday and 1-1 today in NFL .... what the fuk is with all the worshipping lmao

makaveli66

All u fake ass niggas move it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makaveli66

I;ll b wit bb 2

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Nice hit LB

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Wish you luck as always LB. I am on PITT today. DEN has been cash money but I think in this instance Ben and Co's experience gets the job done. Cheers
    Ouch that was a punch in the face for me. Good call LB I'm happy for you and the DEN crew (even though I believe in Buddha...). Cheers baby.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Great job laker man

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Congrats.

Big hit.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post

I love it

We may end up calling January 8th Lakerman Day for all times

Congrats laker , we killed our bookies

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Strong play, well done - and well thought out. Congrats, LB.

Hory
    Hory's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like the Seahawks play last year
    nice call

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    It's an internet gambling forum... Verifying the credibility of other posters is not a priority for me. Complete waste of time...

With respect to this game, all that matters is the opinion expressed that the +9 home dog was in a very good spot to cover against the much more respected -9 road fave when the size of the line is predicated heavily on the reputation of the fave rather than the current form.

In general, I can't fault anyone for making their biggest plays of the year in the first two rounds of the playoffs. These are the periods when the greatest opportunities exist for the bettor that does his homework. This is true for the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, and this is not the first playoff game that I've seen LB express a strong opinion and hit the nail right on the head.
    What does any of that babble in your post have to do with telling a gambling forum, you're going to bet $10,000 on a pick you gave out, when you really bet $20? Couple that with saying in a prior thread you bet 1000x units and lost.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

Lol. Walter abum. You don't know me. You keep talking about $$$ u goof. I bet what I posted. 10k is not as much as u think. Settle down and go to bed. Your clueless and a ghost account.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    every single thread hes made over the last 4 months has claimed to be the biggest play of his life.....

smh. he went 0-2 yesterday and 1-1 today in NFL .... what the fuk is with all the worshipping lmao
    Thats was my stance. 1000x units on losers but now $10,000 on the winner? Lemme guess, when the OP loses he didnt bet much, and when he wins, he bet the house. Sounds like a few posters in this thread are getting their chain yanked.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7601

I won and I can enjoy my winnings. I made the picks and I get the $$$. I will give out another big winner next week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deeznutz

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lol. Walter abum. You don't know me. You keep talking about $$$ u goof. I bet what I posted. 10k is not as much as u think. Settle down and go to bed. Your clueless and a ghost account.
    Good job at trying to deflect with the accusations. I dont post that much compared to your post count. When I do come here though I see your threads with picks get alot of views. I think you're full of shit saying you bet 10 dimes. Why you might ask? Because in your previous loser thread you said you bet 1000x units. I mean which one is it? You lose big or win big? Im a gambler and Ive seen it all when it comes to losing gamblers. They only talk about the winners. Thats how you can spot a real loser. Most true gamblers are in the minus overall lifetime. Just be real. You say you like someone and put $500 on it people would respect you more. Your river of money tales to make bets is good for traffic though I will admit. For the record I was on the broncos +8 and the over 34. I felt the law of averages was in effect because all the favs covered. The broncos didnt score one td last week against the chiefs so I figured there was no way they go 8 quarters without a td. I thought the over was a good gamble. Just be real is all im saying.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Walter Abrams

If you like I can do exactly what you do when it comes to these threads. Dont challenge me either.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I'll be in Vegas next weekend to place a large bet on Pats -13.5.

John Morrison
    fly eagles fly
    John Morrison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

nice hit lb

had denver +7.5 and the over 34

patriots prolly bury tebow next week

looking forward to the game

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    John Fox wins another playoff game. What else is new. Like I said over/broncos ml and broncos +9 would all cash. The cheating mutherfuking Steeler refs made a valiant attempt but came up short.
    FIFY

Great call LB. Let's cash this bitch

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

very underrated angle.... Fox made a magical run with JAKE DELHOMME in the past. Who knows what could happen?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I dont get all this dick sucking in this thread hes posted nothing but losers for the coupkle months I been here now this guy is the second coming of The Greek

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

bunch of frauds on this site amazing how this guy gets any respect

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    bunch of frauds on this site amazing how this guy gets any respect
    Each forum seems to develop it's own unique identity with a habitat. I am new to this forum, but I notice LB has a big following, then a bunch of people who say he is a fraud, and the other third of the people just get a kick out of him.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    What does any of that babble in your post have to do with telling a gambling forum, you're going to bet $10,000 on a pick you gave out, when you really bet $20? Couple that with saying in a prior thread you bet 1000x units and lost.
    My point is... Who really cares what anyone else does or says on the internet? You make it sound like he's defrauding people

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call LB !!!!

SBR better than the circus free too
    Last edited by JR007; 01-09-12 at 03:19 AM.

grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Even a blind cat finds a meal once in a while.

toddorts
    toddorts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    I'll be in Vegas next weekend to place a large bet on Pats -13.5.
    I hate Tebow as much as the next guy who doesn't handle snakes on Sunday mornings, and the Broncs will certainly lose next week, but Pats -13.5 is a bad play. That line is sharp as hell. I can't see myself taking a side on that game unless the line shifts big time.

Oh, and good job lakerboy. I had the Broncs +7.5 and the over, and I thought for a second about taking the ML like you did, but I didn't pull the trigger in the end. Wish I would have.

(Not that I endorse making 100 units plays. That's just crazy.)

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I dont get all this dick sucking in this thread hes posted nothing but losers for the coupkle months I been here now this guy is the second coming of The Greek
    I don't get you taking the time to come into a thread that someone else created just to be a jealous hater. Create your own threads since your obviously craving for attention.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    Good job at trying to deflect with the accusations. I dont post that much compared to your post count. When I do come here though I see your threads with picks get alot of views. I think you're full of shit saying you bet 10 dimes. Why you might ask? Because in your previous loser thread you said you bet 1000x units. I mean which one is it? You lose big or win big? Im a gambler and Ive seen it all when it comes to losing gamblers. They only talk about the winners. Thats how you can spot a real loser.
    Does it really matter how much he wagered? I'm sure someone bet 10Gs on Denver and someone else 10Gs on Pittsburgh. He could be betting $10,000 yen. It doesn't change his angle nor should it change your fading/tailing.

I sometimes post unit play, other times I post dollar amounts. I never post it to prove a point. It's just a reference marker for me not you. It's not going to make my capping any better nor prove my point any bigger.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he cant even prove he bets $100, so good luck trying to get him to prove $10,000.

i mean a real millionaire restaurateur would be taking home thousands of dollar everynight from his restaurants but he cant produce one photo of it?

i think most are now convinced this clown is a broke loser trying to jumpstart a tout career. i mean look at all these 30x 50x 100x plays in an attempt to purge all his losses, just the way lang does it. had this lost he wouldve come out with a 500x play.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I got my mind on my own money. Could give less than a fukk what the next man is betting.

First ... 891011